• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I actually finished a house and I'm very proud

casual.kyle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
I kinda can't believe that I actually managed to finish a house in this game! Of course, it was only 2 rooms, but still, I did it!
IMG_2247.jpg
IMG_2248.jpg
What do you guys think about the rooms?

I like it! It's very fun and colorful. It fits the theme well. All you need to do is confiscate Grams and make her work in the Tiki bar.

I like it! It's very fun and colorful. It fits the theme well. All you need to do is confiscate Grams and make her work in the Tiki bar.

This is honestly the best idea I've ever heard. Too bad the santa bag isn't big enough to fit Grams. :/

Last edited:
Nice. My main room is actually island based too. I wanted a fun room that would be hard to get bored of.

Those are two great rooms! Congratulations! I especially like the tiki bar. Those tables and chairs look perfect in there, and I am always wanting one of those fruit drinks when I see them!:D

Really nice rooms, great use of furniture and arrangement! Well done you hit the theme on the head here :)

congrats! those rooms are really cool tbh

Back