• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Plenty of items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Red Balloon
Banana
Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I am looking to buy a couple of items. I will be paying TBT.

Here is my current wishlist:

- Galaxy Floor
- GameCube Drawer
- NDS Lite Bench
- Nintendo Bench
- Nintendo DSi bench
- Villager Statue
- Wii Remote Cabinet

Last edited:
I am looking to buy a couple of items. I will be paying TBT.

Here is my wishlist:

- Holiday Stocking
- Boxed Figurine x2
- Love Tester
- ten-billion barrel
- Ultra Hand
- Ultra Scope
- Ultra Machine
- Miniature Car
- Sports Car
- Compact Car
- White Festive Tree
- 24-hour-shop baskets
- 24-hour-shop Clock
- Convenient floor
- Convenient Wall
- Donut Cushion
- Donut Box
- Shop Coffee Machine
- Shop Ice Cream Case
- Sushi Bench
- Hot Snack Case

And remember, it doesn't hurt to help. I will pay 10 TBT for every item, but feel free to charge more on 7-Eleven items.

I can offer the following for 80 TBT:

- Boxed Figurine x2
- Love Tester
- Ten Billion Barrel
- Ultra Hand
- Ultra Scope
- Ultra Machine
- Miniature Car

Please VM or PM if interested.

I can get you the 24 hour baskets, clock, convinient floor, wall, donut cushion, donut box, shop coffee machine, shop ice cream case, sushi bench, and hot snack case, and maybe the white festive tree (if I find it)

I can get you the 24 hour baskets, clock, convinient floor, wall, donut cushion, donut box, shop coffee machine, shop ice cream case, sushi bench, and hot snack case, and maybe the white festive tree (if I find it)

What's the price of each?

I just found a holiday stocking, sports car, and compact car to go with the white festive tree and donut box. How much will you be paying for the non- 7-Evelen items? :)

I just found a holiday stocking, sports car, and compact car to go with the white festive tree and donut box. How much will you be paying for the non- 7-Evelen items? :)

10 TBT each (50 TBT for the white festive tree). I already paid for the donut box, but I'll pay immediately.

BTW, my gates are opened.

10 TBT each (50 TBT for the white festive tree). I already paid for the donut box, but I'll pay immediately.

BTW, my gates are opened.

It's taking me a while to find the donut box but I'll find it in a bit and should be over in about 10 minutes :)

Got the items. Do you mind reopening? I think I can't see your gates because I haven't added you yet when you opened it :O :)

Okay. Re-opening gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna keep this thread open in case if there's something new to ask for, but for now, I got everything I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back