Rain rain go away!

BerybyllNathan

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I load my game up today, and it's raining - again! For once the weather in real life has been better than the weather in Animal Crossing for weeks! Either it's raining or it's overcast and I'm sick of it!

On the bright side, Bertha FINALLY decided to leave my town (again). This time I won't feel bad and tell her to stay.

So there's always a silver lining!

So I load my game up today, and it's raining - again! For once the weather in real life has been better than the weather in Animal Crossing for weeks! Either it's raining or it's overcast and I'm sick of it!

On the bright side, Bertha FINALLY decided to leave my town (again). This time I won't feel bad and tell her to stay.

So there's always a silver lining!

I love that silver lining...and blue skies will come again. Yay, tanning! LOL

I really dislike the rain in ACNL as well. I hate that gross squishy sound your feet make when you are walking around town. And it's so dark and gloomy :<

I don't like the rain only because it produces gyroids and when you're looking for fossils, the gyroids get in the way.

I like the rain, but I think I'd want rain to be more random rather than only during specific times of the year!

I'm a fan of the rain tbh. Storms are so cool in-game. I especially geek out when it's raining irl too. It's like how does the game know?

I generally have no problem with the rain, or any of the other weather situations, but when I want to be out catching bugs and getting a virtual tan it's so dreary! I don't understand why it's so rainy all the time, it always seemed like such a rarity in the other games. I do always enjoy a good storm though!

But like I said, Bertha is finally leaving so who cares what the weather is! Even if it's raining it will ALWAYS be sunny once she is gone and I can stop avoiding her so she won't ask to come to my house.

the only problem i have with rain, really, is the gyroids. digging all thise up is a pain tbh

I love the rain, I love the sound it makes, I love the storms, I even like the gyroids, since I'm dedicating a room in the second floor of the museum to them. It could rain everyday and I'd still enjoy it, actually! Makes the game seem so real!

Well, the rain is an excuse to go to the beach and catch the rarest fish of them all, the Coelacanth!
They're soo hard to get. Most of the time, I miss the catch because you have to be so steady!

I love the rain! It gives your town a really cosy feeling and it's so different to see it (especially since it hardly ever rains in my town). I love looking at all the villagers with their cute little umbrellas and I love the dark skies. I love rain in real life too though, so I just like rain! :)

Yeah, I hate all the gyroids that come the day after rain. It got annoying having to dig them out every day or so. Especially when it continuously rained for consecutive days. Other then that, the rain in the game doesn't bother me. It's all aesthetic, except the gyroids.

I just dislike all those X marks in the ground that sprout up all over my town. Also I don't mind real rain either, unless I have to be outside working in it. Then that's just a horrible experience. If you love rain all the time, even being outside in it, then you haven't had to dig eight hours straight in it. It's not fun.

I prefer the rain much more to the sun in this game. The soundtrack that comes with it is amazing too. I like the novelty of it all too. I being able to bring out a cute little umbrella to shield yourself from the rain is always adorable. I like seeing what umbrellas my villagers carry too. Also the pitter patter of your villagers and your mayor's footsteps when you're walking around is cute too.

i actually don't really mind if it rains or not.
it only really fitting when it rains in real life too ( in my opinion )

I really like the rain, both in acnl and irl! it always feels very cozy, and it's cute to see villagers walking around with their umbrellas. in fact, I think I might like overcast/stormy days more than sunny days in acnl. sometimes the colours can get really bright on sunny days - almost over-saturated, especially midday. but super long periods of gloominess and rain can get kind of dreary, too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like variety!

Back