• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

doing requests + need pricing help!

cornelia1_by_lunallumi-dbfy6dq.png
cornelia2_by_lunallumi-dbfy6ht.png
I had a lot of fun drawing this cutie :>

miles_by_lunallumi-dbfy6pn.png
tried to make a background for him but it didn't come out looking too good... hope that's okay! he's a gorgeous character ^^

tried to make a background for him but it didn't come out looking too good... hope that's okay! he's a gorgeous character ^^

Omg these are beautiful *-*

very cute! if you could draw my persona [x] hugging a big stuffed bunny

i would happily pay 200 tbt plus a few mil IGB or several items on your wishlist, if you have one!

or we could do an art trade? my dA and tbt art shop is linked in my sig. let me know
tumblr_inline_niyn5ntHcI1ry72eo.gif
:blush:

Last edited:

I just saw your VM and oh my gosh --- thank you so much for the kind words and for drawing him!! He looks so lovely in your style!! ♡♡♡ No worries about the background! He looks amazing, thank you so much! ☆

I just saw your VM and oh my gosh --- thank you so much for the kind words and for drawing him!! He looks so lovely in your style!! ♡♡♡ No worries about the background! He looks amazing, thank you so much! ☆

I'm glad you like it!! also thank you so much for the bells, you're too kind ;;

Oh my goodness! She looks super duper adorable! ;u; I love her pose and expression, and you got all the details of her outfit just right. Thank you so SO much! c:

Your art is amazing! Omgggg >v<
I'd pay like- 400-450 TBT- or like-- 150-200mil IGB-

You can do any two of these characters here, if you want~ [x] or [x] ! >v<

took a couple days to take a break from these! also these ones are kinda rushed but I hope you guys like them nevertheless ;;
malina1_by_lunallumi-dbgfj3e.png
malina2_by_lunallumi-dbgfm9n.png

blossom1_by_lunallumi-dbgfmgk.png
blossom2_by_lunallumi-dbgfmir.png

oh and I'm probably done with doing these requests for now! thank you so so so much to everyone who let me draw their oc - it means a lot! sorry if I didn't get around to drawing yours - I'll probably create my own art gallery on this site soon, and I might do the occasional request on there, if that means anything lol

again, thank you to everyone for the kind words!! ^^

Last edited:
Back