Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
heyo! I've been drawing digitally for a couple months now, and I've just recently started posting my stuff online :0
here is my deviantart, and here is my instagram (I dumped a bunch of old art and sketches there yesterday) my style is pretty inconsistent, but usually it's some form of generic animoo art ^^; don't worry though - I'm working on that.

anyway, I'm taking requests! I probably won't get around to doing all of them (that is, if I get any at all lmao), so I'll be picking the characters that I like the most. c: also, most of these will be experimental, so they might not end up looking like my other stuff.

oh and pricing suggestions (in tbt and igb... and possibly in-game items too??) would be appreciated as well! I'm mainly looking for suggestions for the chibi style shown in most pieces on my deviantart.

thanks!!

wow, your most recent pieces are really amazing! for a style this detailed (like the Celeste piece which btw is absolutely adorable) I would say 300 tbt or more. Not sure about IGB and items, but a lot!

I'll just dump my characters here for your consideration :blush:
Here are my mayors: Ariane and Edith,
and my OC Lexy (with more references in "view more")

I'd be happy to pay TBT for them ^^

thanks for considering! good luck with your thread, I'm pretty sure you'll get tons of requests!

Your art is so pretty! THE MIKU AND DIPPER & MABEL THOUGH :000000000
Here are my ocs if you are interested in any: [x]
For those chibis I'd definitely say like 500 TBT
Thank you so much for considering!~ ♥
I'm also pretty sure 3,000 people will come rushing here lol, so don't worry about it
just like a r i a n e I'm also willing to pay c:
edit edit: you have 2 followers now (;

Last edited:
Your art is amazing, gonna watch ya on DA :3
Love your Miku piece, so much detail~
You can deffo get around 300-400 TBT for your art, and im just gonna plop my character here so if you wanna try her up go for it.
fre.jpg

your art looks great! 250-300 tbt a piece, or more for bigger projects seems like a standard price. :)
id be happy if you could do lulu (x x) or ahri (x)
ahri does have nine tails but you could draw her with just one.

here are some model images of them: x x
thanks for considering!

Your art is super adorable! Sorry I do not have any female OCs but here's two that are pretty feminine/girly-ish? maybe consider either? ^^

http://toyhou.se/362988.002-izumi

&

http://toyhou.se/792628.004-miles-

I'd say possibly headshot/bust: 300-450 TBT, 600-750 TBT for chibi (depending on how detailed the characters are, possibly charge more!)

Thank you for the consideration and good luck/have fun!!

These are amazing! I'm in love with your Dipper and Mabel piece. <3 (Gravity Falls ended so soon didn't it?!)

Full Body w/ shading and details: 450 - 500 / 100 items
Detailed + Shaded Headshot: 150 / 35 items
Detailed + Shaded bust: 250 / 55 items

For IGB, I'd say to just use that conversion rate of 200,000 IGB = 1 TBT

That's just my 2 cents! ☆ Here are some of my characters for you to maybe consider!! ♡♡

All of my characters all located here! :)

your art is absolutely anazing!!
i have no idea about tbt, but personally i'd pay at LEAST 100 mil or more for a full-body piece!
if you like, maybe draw my mayor? ;v;
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy. you don't have to include it)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

also the eyes are grey, not blue

could he be holding a plushie of my friend's mayor,
fog..?
wAipf.png
i hope you open a shop because i would bury you in igb tbh.. i love your art so much

Last edited:
ahhh thank you everyone for the pricing help!! ;u; I didn't expect to receive such positive responses lol
and you all have such lovely characters! I'll be sure to start drawing some of them right away c:

again, thank you!

"oh wow a new art thread i should chec- (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"
Needless to say I'm amazed rn, you r v talented

I'm leaving my ref here, for consideration, and whatnot hehe

*internal screaming* OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! sorry for the caps but wowwww, you're so talented, and I love your drawing of Lexy SO MUCH. I can't thank you enough :')
Would you like anything for it? A piece this beautiful deserves so much ;_;
If you open a shop I will definitely be back! Thank you so much again <3

I really like your style mein, it's super cute! But maybe you could draw Maple? She's such a cutie and my dream villager.

*internal screaming* OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! sorry for the caps but wowwww, you're so talented, and I love your drawing of Lexy SO MUCH. I can't thank you enough :')
Would you like anything for it? A piece this beautiful deserves so much ;_;
If you open a shop I will definitely be back! Thank you so much again <3

OMG YOU'RE TOO KIND ;; I'm super glad you like it!! she's a really cute character c:
also tysm for offering!! but I'm mainly doing these for practice :D

Back