• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[ACNL Mini-Series] Pinwheel Appeal (Old)

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
Other Thread for requests

This series idea will be expanding into a whole new level! Expect more characters! Look out for that new thread~

Warning! There's some subtle things...If you don't want to see my mild dark humor then go to another thread quickly!

"Pinwheel is a lovely place, home of wind turbines and windmills. A breezy area that's pacifying at the day,
and deadly at night. Residents of Pinwheel are not your average villagers, but they do their best to try and at least be average. While the atmosphere is good, there's some reports of missing animals that went camping to Pinwheel and lived there, particularly "ugly" ones. No one knows for sure about the disappearances. Not even the police department could figure it out. However, if you're a monkey, you can visit Pinwheel anytime! The disappearances do not affect monkeys for some odd reason, so visitors are always encouraged to wear monkey ear headbands if they are considered "ugly". It's up to Pansear to find who's behind all of this...Or so whom you thought..."

Pinwheel Appeal is a series of my ACNL characters coming to life based on my imagination! It is a laid-back series that updates whenever it feels like it.

Lucky Residents are permanent villagers for my town or permanent dreamies, including those who I have yet to obtain. But throughout the series, they may have the desire to move out.
pinwheelappeal2.jpg
Diana moved to Pinwheel for an easier life from being a former "star diva". She loves being in Pinwheel, but with Nana around, she gets a little uneasy, knowing that she once bullied her in kindergarten.
Deli moved to Pinwheel to hide away conspiracies nearby him. He tends to be very lazy outside of his house and asks Monty to borrow stuff that he'll never return most of the times. He secretly worships the devil, but has no plans for doing evil acts.
Tammi was a fugitive for bombing her past town. Nowadays in Pinwheel, she would be very active, and play games with her closest friends. She is part of the Mafia, Pinwheel's secretive organization to kill animals who oppose the rights.
Monty is a best friend of Pansage who moved to Pinwheel to spend time with him more. He's not really social towards the other villagers, but he always watches.
Simon is Chief's sidekick or good buddy who quit Kapp'n's job along with him. He followed Chief's footsteps to be as great as him someday.
pinwheelappeal1.jpg
Shari's job is wood chopping. She acts responsible towards her friends and is always convincing towards Mayor Pansear. She dislikes Chief and always start arguments with him. Funnily enough, they live near each other! Shari is also part of the Mafia.
Chief was a retired worker for Kapp'n. He settled in Pinwheel to live it easy. He dislikes Shari and always start arguments with her. Funnily enough, they secretly like each other! Chief is also part of the Mafia.
O'hare is a friend of Pansear, who moved to Pinwheel because he was interested to the things Pansear described to him about the town. He likes taking walks to the beach and trips to the island. He secretly cheats with the stalk market.
Lolly is an odd resident of Pinwheel who loves Pinwheel and it's atmosphere generally! She sells candy with unknown ingredients...
Nana is the most beloved resident, who is liked by almost everyone except Diana. She loves making friends but is always oblivious about relationships. She is also the youngest resident who just so happen to have a hobby for fishing sharks.
pinwheelappeal3.jpg
Muffy was a good resident of Pinwheel, who moved because Pinwheel never holds turf wars. She also left because Cranston moved away, and didn't come when Muffy told him to meet her by her house for the last time. She is now gone, in search for her best friend and turf war tournaments.
Cookie was a temporary resident who moved to Pinwheel only for attention. She didn't attract as much, and had many fights with the other villagers, being suppressed by her bold attitude. Although she did became good friends with Pansear on her birthday before leaving. It is speculated that she stayed for her birthday in Pinwheel because there are many goodies tucked in the town.
Lily is a former resident of Pinwheel. She studied the gyroids, fossils, plants, fishes, and insects in Pinwheel, that were given by Pansear and Pansage. She was Nana's closest friend until they had a huge fight about Nana's sharks.
Gwen was a resident of Pinwheel before Pansear arrived during the Winter. She befriended a lot of villagers, including Pansear, who eventually became best friends. However, when Summer arrived, Gwen wanted to move out for a colder place to live. Pansear accepted it with dignity, making Gwen give her a picture of her with Pansear on her moving day.
Blanche is the youngest surviving resident of Pinwheel. She moved in when she found out Gwen moved to this town, as a crane envious of her elegant looks, but it was not long after Gwen moved out. She moved out along with her.
UNLUCKY RESIDENTS:
MORE COMING SOON...

Based from this post
Capture.JPG
Modifications:
-None so far.

DREAM ADDRESS IS COMING SOON, BUT YOU CAN VISIT THE PRE-DREAM ADDRESS!

The real town is currently Pattern hell...

Last edited:
This is super creative! Love it already lol Like how you are telling a story with ya town and expanded the villagers personality's. Gonna have to stalk this thread now~

This is super creative! Love it already lol Like how you are telling a story with ya town and expanded the villagers personality's. Gonna have to stalk this thread now~

Well im going to sleep sometime soon so itll be in this state for now. XP

This is really cool and interesting! I'll definitely keep an eye lol
Your creativity never ends c: ❤

Added an in-game based relationship chart. This helps me to know what villager have thoughts for another. Friends? Enemies?
Not all of it will be in the final output for this series though.
I just found out that O'hare and Lolly is the only non-same species compatible pair. I'll probably canon it.

Why don't you give it a try?

Hey guys I'll be expanding Pinwheel Appeal to a whole new level. This series will base off my ACNL and my HHD gameplay combined. This means that this series has gained access to technically all of the villagers available in the ACNL games. However, certain villagers that I don't like will be treated as background characters. Many of them are most likely from tier 6. But some tier 6 villagers such as Monty and Tammi will be secondary or main.

I use HHD as a reference to villager houses and town layouts. I treat it as a project dollhouse and take photos whenever I see a scandal. (Recently found Shari and Deli eating together in the department store restaurant. It's crazy.)

I will be making a different thread, but the character designs will stay. Some ideas will be scrapped off but expect some new characters other than my main Pinwheel villagers. :) Expect some updates soon.

Last edited:
Back