• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could have 12 villagers..

Bells
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Right now the max is 10 villagers, however if we were allowed to have 12 villager, who would you move in? Between my two towns I would definitely move in Tipper and Moe, and maybe Caroline and Bianca. How about you guys? Who would you move in? Or would you keep your town at 10 villagers or less?

My god on zebilage I will add lopez just because of gazelle looks
And chester because he a panda and those seems fitting for a zoo

In purely I will probably add cleo and snooty
Because I won't have diva or reenee and I don't have etoile card :p

Rainbow like it doesn't have a direct theme and Its mostly to put my favorite il probably add tucker I love him

And sunlyn....hm... I have no idea for now

I would love to have Dobie and Beau in my town! I'm actually thinking of replacing someone in my town with Dobie though. I just don't know who. hmm

Muffy and idk who else, maybe Camofrog, I love his design.

Last edited:
Molly!! I had to move her out because I had too many Normal villagers and I couldn't move out Etoile or Tia. Broke my heart to move the little duckling out, but at least I have her amiibo for whenever I can use her.

I like Octavian a lot too. I just got his card as well, though I've never had him as a villager. I like his design and I'd like to have an octopus for once.

Others I would consider: Lucky, Fauna, Biskit, Lolly, Kiki, maybe a few others...

Agh my town is so cliche...

- Cookie
- Marshall
- Stitches
- Beau
- Marina
- Ankha
- Meringue
- Chai
- Etoille
- Chelsea
- Julian
- Marty

I would definitely have twelve. I'd move in peppy Maddie and lazy Benjamin.

I would move in Peck and Jacob. I could always use some more birds.

Yo when Animal Crossing Switch is a thing, I'm gonna hope towns even bigger than the gamecube version. Bigger towns= more villagers. Oh the possibilites

Bree or Opal! I think they are pretty.. so want a second town LOL

My first town I would love to also have Chief and Kikki.

My 2nd Town is superhero themed, so I'm planning on having Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top, Mira, Phil, Ken, Kabuki, Rasher, Allie, and Coco in it. If I could have 12 villagers I would love for Rocket and Rodeo to be there as well.

Last edited:
well, i already only have 8 dreamies (i want to let 2 move in and out so my town doesn't ever feel old :)), so i still have extra space, but if i had to choose which two villagers i'd like to add to my town, i think it would be chester and daisy!! :)

I'd get Tabby and Bunnie~ <3 They're sooo cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucky is also in my town, and I always thought that Tabby and Lucky were sort of a pair because Tabby = Skeleton kitty and Lucky = Mummy puppy!

- Biff ( hippo )
- Timbra ( sheep )
- Tom ( cat )
- Savannah ( horse )
- Biskit ( dog )
- Bree ( mouse )
- Hopper ( penguin )
- Kevin ( pig )
- Chevre ( goat )
- Becky ( chicken )
- Vic ( bull )
- Ed ( horse )