• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Aussies, where do you buy your amiibo cards!

jacjac

Bells
This is a post trying to reach out to other Australian players!
I was just wondering if anyone has somewhere they could point me towards that sells amiibo cards?!
My local stores (JbHiFi, EBGames etc.) never sell anything. And I know a lot of online stores will sell them for a lot extra, or just single cards + shipping.

I guess I just wanted to see if there were any other places I wasn't sure about :/

Anyways, thanks for reading :)

eBay will be your best bet. I was actually speaking to a guy at EB in regards to that, since my girlfriend collects them (and I guess I technically do too), and they've never received new stock for a while. Basically implying that EB isn't renewing their stock of Animal Crossing amiibos and cards, and might be trying to phase them out (hence why they're currently on sale).

eBay.com.au.
They sell heaappps of Amiibo cards. Never go to EB Games, they're very expensive and don't have acnl amiibos anymore. On AUS eBay, I found a lot of cheap second handed amiibo cards. If they don't live up to your standards, I recommend going on Amazon.co.jp. AUS Dollar is well below the JAP Yen, and Japan is the country that MADE Animal Crossing in the first place. On the Japanese Amazon, I found some full series for a cheap amount of money. Don't worry about the shipping, that's equally as cheap as well. Thanks.

As stated, Ebay is probably one of the best places to look. Otherwise, JB Hi-fi sometimes sells them (the one near me anyway) and if you don't mind paying a little, JB Hi-fi's shipping is generally really cheap.

I use JB if I want to buy single packs or series 1, since they still sell them online. Ebay if I want to buy a box (which is cheaper in the long run), or certain villagers.

Back