Shop πŸ‡ juniper marie's art shop πŸ‡ PWYW (Closed for Now!)

JuniperMarie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
qrjgsHB.png

Guidelines:
πŸ‡- accepting TBT and IGB, in a name-your-price fashion
πŸ‡- you must have a visual ref of some sorts for your mayor/oc
πŸ‡- if wanting extensive background/group/pose or design, keep that in mind for your amount, but little things are no charge
πŸ‡- if possible, please pay half your amount up front
πŸ‡- two orders per person at one time, but please note your second request will be second priority over next slot owner
πŸ‡- edits/changes can be performed no charge, but are a little tedious, as I work on one layer :')
πŸ‡- i can usually attempt to draw anything except: nsfw, mecha, and the elderly (working on it)
πŸ‡- if you'd like a ac villager companion, a cartoony style will be manageable, or a plush, etc.
πŸ‡- photos are always transparent and around 2000x2000 unless otherwise stated by you, or pose requires different dimensions​

What I Offer + Examples

πŸ‡headshots/bustsπŸ‡
Very big canvas, apologies. I can always downsize photos. :)
here we are

πŸ‡fullbody/waistup/etc.πŸ‡

They're all in the same style, because trust me, I tried human chibis, and you would have better results in a back alley dumpster. (They weren't that bad, but aren't fun for me. Put your chibi dollars elsewhere, it's worth it!)​

Slots:
πŸ‡1- cas cas
πŸ‡2- MayorofMagix
πŸ‡3- BrinaLouWho

πŸ‡Waitlist (if needed)​

A r i a n e
namiieco
MayorMae
himeki
amye.miller
skarmoury
Bunnila
pinkcotton​
DANKE!!

Pickups:

Last edited:
Ohhh.. is it possible to have a picture like that with the bird?
But that's it's Dark Link and my OC??
And for the background.. just a simple color that is fitting is fine~
Would 100TBT be fine or you would want more?

Maybe I should say that: I would love to have it as my Facebook banner.. I am searching since such long time for something like this xD (I would credit you ofc!)

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Aaah your art looks amazing ^^
Could I get a full body of my mayor [ x ]? For 150tbt? I'm really bad at pricing art ;-;
Thanks for considering! Keep up the good work <3

You have super cute art! If you could put me on the waitlist that would be great! I'd love if you could draw a waist shot of my mayor with long hair down to her waist? (ref). I'm awful with prices, how much IGB would you want? A couple million?

oh gosh your art is so lovely!! i can offer 200tbt for a waist up(per one if you would do more than one *pleads for the beautiful art* :p just one is fine tho srsly if you dont want to xD)

http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters

but if you did do another i would be happy to tip also >_<

Last edited:
Can I be on the waitlist too? This art is absolutely gorgeous I'm willing to pay 300 TBT for a waist up c:

This is a big post, I wanted to respond to everyone individually ;~;

Just to clarify, do you mean that "seeing double" effect? 100 TBT is perfect, this is a name-your-price shop after all, I'm clueless ;w; You have slot one, and I'll begin right away!

Your offer's great! I can definitely do the circle thing for you. You have slot two!

I'm very flattered ;~: 150 TBT is plenty, and don't worry, I am quite bad at pricing too! That's why I left it up to everyone else.. hahaha You have slot three!

Very cute mayor, and thank you! I'm not one to be picky with prices, so whatever you feel is right is enough! You're first on the waitlist.

Thank you ;u; Your offer's great, and you're second on the waitlist!

Don't worry, that's perfect. You're third on the waitlist!

ahhh Thank you!! I'll be able to do more than one, but there's lots of people on the waitlist so it would be a little later than the first. Just lemme know which two you'd like and I can write it down.

Yup!! Very cute character!

She's adorable ;u; You're on the waitlist!

Ty!! I like his style. You're on the waitlist!

Yes you can! Just lemme know who you'd like me to draw, and I'll have all the info I need once I begin.

Thank you very much. 7 million is plenty!! Wow! Your mayor's a cutie~

Yes, I mean that effect! ^.^
Shall I pay half right now or just everything at once?
Finally I am lucky enough to be first, yey :D

oh my god your art
-insert spongebob 'i need it' gif here-
waitlist please!!!

i'll be right back with a ref

EDIT: refs!!
i want my mayor, candor, and my friend's mayor, fog~
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

also the eyes are grey, not blue
personality: excited, hyper, loves to get into shenanigans
wAipf.png

this one's way simpler xvx
anchor shirt
sea captain's hat
ripped jeans
brown laced boots
eyepatch
not shown: please give him a rainbow colored wristband

personality: chill, low-energy, usually gets dragged around on adventures by candor
offer: 10 mil igb each mayor for full-body and i'll go higher if you want, but can they be in the same picture please?

Last edited:
oh my god your art
-insert spongebob 'i need it' gif here-
waitlist please!!!

i'll be right back with a ref

EDIT: refs!!
i want my mayor, candor, and my friend's mayor, fog~
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

also the eyes are grey, not blue
personality: excited, hyper, loves to get into shenanigans
wAipf.png

this one's way simpler xvx
anchor shirt
sea captain's hat
ripped jeans
brown laced boots
eyepatch
not shown: please give him a rainbow colored wristband

personality: chill, low-energy, usually gets dragged around on adventures by candor
offer: 10 mil igb each mayor for full-body and i'll go higher if you want, but can they be in the same picture please?

I definitely don't need 20 mil for the whole thing!! I can absolutely have them in the same photo for the price of one. :0 You're on the waitlist~

Back