• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many siblings do you have?

how many siblings do you have?

• None

Votes: 32 14.2%

Votes: 77 34.2%

Votes: 61 27.1%

Votes: 29 12.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
I am the youngest... with two older sisters... so essentially I'm scarred for life

Like the majority says, I have 1 older brother.
To be honest, I like having a silent family.

I have 8 siblings but I'll explain why.

5 of those are my biological siblings and 3 of them are my former foster siblings who I now consider my biological siblings. I have 3 older sisters and 1 older brother and 3 younger brothers and one younger sister.

So, I have 2 older brothers, one still living with me at the age of 21 and STILL verbally abusing me, the other is at a university after wanting to get out of the house for so long. I would do the same honestly.

I also have a lil' half bro, I think I already showed you his picture. Heś so cute :p

I have an older sister but we almost never speak to each other. Maybe once every month or two and it's usually a 'can you show this to mom' sort of message on facebook.

I have an older sister and a younger brother. my mom has always said she would have kept trying if she didn?t have a boy. kinda makes me wonder sometimes if she was disappointed when i came out a girl but WHAT CAN YA DO!

Back