Votes: 77 34.2%

Votes: 61 27.1%

Votes: 29 12.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
One older brother. I think he's like 7 years older n__n

I have two younger brothers. One by 2-3 years (17 years old) and the other by 7 (12 years old.)

I may be the oldest in age but my 17 year old brother is much more mature than me. >_>

IS IT BAD THAT IDK THIS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD WHEN PPL IRL ASK ME

(im the youngest of..... 5?? yea 5. three from my dads prev. marriage, me and my brother from me mum)

broom broom

Two younger brothers. Both pretty close in age to me. Each one of us was born two years after the other.

i have a younger half brother but i haven't seen him since i was like 9. i have 2 little cousins who are like my sisters though

I have two older sisters and an older brother. Technically one of my sisters and my brother are only half siblings though.

2 younger brothers, however, I only see one, who I live with (a goofy little 3 y/o)

IS IT BAD THAT IDK THIS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD WHEN PPL IRL ASK ME

(im the youngest of..... 5?? yea 5. three from my dads prev. marriage, me and my brother from me mum)

broom broom

I have a similar issue, I'm used to being referred to as a group of four, so occasionally I'll accidentally say I have 4 brothers instead of 3.

I have one, but you could say I have 3, my mom had a miscarriage of twins when I was 2. I'm the oldest, I wish I had no siblings, I was happier as an only child, then my evil sister came to ruin everything. (My sister was nice when she was a baby) It's like a witch turned her into a witch.

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister All older than me :p

Back