• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many siblings do you have?

how many siblings do you have?

• None

Votes: 32 14.2%

Votes: 77 34.2%

Votes: 61 27.1%

Votes: 29 12.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters

fruitbroker

pastel enthusiast
Bells
just a random question. i have 2 siblings, brother and sister, both younger :)

Last edited:
I have a sister, and a half brother.
Haven't seen my half brother since I was a kid but now we're friends on facebook.

Three younger siblings, two brothers and one sister. :)

I have none but I would really like an older brother or sister!

I have 5 older brothers, I'm the only girl plus the youngest.

6 sisters

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any, wish I had a twin, tho. It should be fun :p

i have a twin. personally, it's been a little hard since i'm seen as the "stronger" one and i've been looking after her for most of my life. we're pretty different, however we have a special bond & i can tell what's on her mind most of the time. there were times where i wish i didn't have a twin as people can picture us as the same person, especially because i was around her a lot but overall i don't mind it.

Including step-siblings or half-siblings, I don't know. Maybe 5+?
In terms of regular siblings, one.

I wish I had a sibling! I remember having a really lonely childhood.. My parents divorced before they could give me one sibling :v

Just lonely old me. When I was younger I wanted a sibling and then when I was a teenager I changed my mind but now I crave to have a connection with someone that only siblings have

an older sister and a twin brother! honestly can confirm having a twin is great (high key glad our parents never thought it was cute to match us or anything though)

Back