• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many siblings do you have?

how many siblings do you have?

• None

Votes: 32 14.2%

Votes: 77 34.2%

Votes: 61 27.1%

Votes: 29 12.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
Two. A half sister and a brother, both younger than me. I'm the eldest child.

I have a younger sister and two step siblings (but I forgot about them and just answered "1" in the poll)

One little brother (married and divorced before I even get married lol but whatever works for him). And many half-siblings across the country I've lost track unfortunately. My dad has been everywhere and doesn't plan on stopping... Lmao

I have 5 siblings, which is great for games like Animal Crossing!

Get to get more items, progress faster, and have more fun!

I have one older brother and that's it thank god siblings are a pain in the butt

I have two, an older sister and a younger brother. See, here's the thing though. My brother is 12, but he's developmentally 10 months old, and the doctor says he's gonna stay that way. He also has way more things, like a one-of-a-kind case of Joubert Syndrome (which is already rare enough, last time I checked, there were only a thousand or so people worldwide who knew about it), he's going blind, he's in a wheelchair, and more. But he's our Jonathan.

I've got 3 siblings, I'm the youngest one and also am the only one studying because all of them already graduated...

I'm the youngest out of the 3 of my siblings (Kinda sucks now because they've moved out/being independent) But it was hectic in the past, for sure :)

Back