• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many siblings do you have?

how many siblings do you have?

• None

Votes: 32 14.2%

Votes: 77 34.2%

Votes: 61 27.1%

Votes: 29 12.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
i have 4.

one older half brother.
a younger step sister.
and two younger half brothers.

divorce is a wild ride.

When my Dad remarries and his wife has a daugther, it's stepsister for me?
If so.. then I have no clue, maybe 2 stepsisters or so and one brother (that one for sure xD)..
but I have no clue about my Mom's new husband.. I know he has one daugther that he never took care for..
but maybe he has more, lol

i have 2, a younger brother & sister. i always wished i had a twin, or even an older sibling

I have 1 biological sister and one half sister that live with me, so I usually just say I have 2 siblings. And then I remember that I also have 2 other half siblings and 3 step siblings

I have an older brother and sister.

My dog is also a "brother" but I'm not sure if he's older or younger than me because he's 11 in people years, but like 500 in dog years.

I have one half sister who is 11 years older than me. We weren't raised together, and I've only met her like three times. I don't like her so I don't have anything to do with her.

7! aka too many! D=

5 brothers, 1 sister to be exact. I am right in the middle!

Last edited:
Back