• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best gift you ever got from a friend?

Best gift I ever got was probably my limited edition, clear black Blackstar vinyl by David Bowie. Easily the most important material thing I have. My father got it for me, and apparently it was the last one in the store.

I'll only ever open it if I find out I am dying.

aaa one of my good friends got me Triforce Heroes for christmas
meant a lot because someone actually knew what I'd like

slight shade @ the ppl who keep buying me deodorant, socks, and hair ties

the best gift ive ever received was either art from my best friend or my DS lol

A kpop album that me and her would listen to a lot. What really made it the best, though, was that we used to live together and she pretended to go to the library to study when actually she was driving an hour away to get the present. Also came with a handwritten note that was really sweet ^^ her birthday is coming up and I'm gunna try and do something really great for her!

I think the best gift I ever got from a friend was a trip to Six Flags. Like we went just for my birthday and it was so awesome. I've gotten some nice things but most of my friends are broke so I get smaller gifts, I always love them still. =]

I think mine were these handmade ceramic dishes my old HS friend made for me. We were real super in MapleStory and she was taking a ceramic class. She's not the most artistic, but I think the fact she worked hard on them, and painted on certain well known monsters meant a lot to me.

It's also sad because we aren't friends anymore, drifted apart after we had graduated HS. I don't think I could ever toss them out. It's such a heartfelt gift even if she doesn't think of me anymore.

I normally get ****ty gifts from friends but last year one of em gave me a Slytherin hoodie I use in every occasion possible.

the gift of her friendship (✿◠‿◠)

one of my friends bought me a limited edition zelda 3ds a few years ago for christmas. i freaked out, lmao, it was amazing and even though it's been like four years i'm still somewhat in shock that he did that for me

Last year my best friend gave me a Luna Lovegood Funko POP and a Harry Potter house bracelet set. ^-^

a friend bought me an energy drink on my birthday lmaoo

A Build a Bear Pinkie Pie.. don't judge I love my plushies!

Mine was Mario kart wii. Best game in my opinion. So nostalgic even to this day.

Back