Little Habits?

IronClocks

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
I have this thing where if it's raining, I have to use my umbrella. Like when I'm doing the daily rounds in my town if I need to use my shovel or something I switch back to umbrella asap. Umbrella use serves no functional purpose in-game, it's just a cute little feature added in. Is there anything you guys do in-game similar to this? What are your animal crossing habits? :)

I just use my umbrella to show of my style when it's raining. It's a cute habit to have though. :)
Well, I have a weird habit of waiting for villagers to walk near me when I'm in a pitfall. It's funny that they make the distressed and shocked emotions.
Sometimes when I don't like a flower that's in my town, instead of picking it up I run over it until it dies. I just like to see the petals fly around.

Whenever my character is leaving their house, I just have to turn off all the lights and electronics before leaving which is just silly because it's not like there's electricity bills in AC

Whenever my character is leaving their house, I just have to turn off all the lights and electronics before leaving which is just silly because it's not like there's electricity bills in AC

I do this too!! I felt slightly irritated when I uploaded my DA with some lights on (because the room looks better that way). I always turn the lights off when I leave.

I tend to talk to every villager that sees me especially my monkey villagers. This includes Pings. Just as long as they're a villager I like.

Is this little, or OCD? I always get my mayors in pj's and put them to bed. Sometimes I'm so tired myself that I forget and am dismayed the next morning if I see they are dressed when they come out the door and I can't remember if I left them outside somewhere, or just not in bed. :blush:

I don't take time for the umbrellas anymore, though my mayor has three cute ones. The villagers don't comment anymore. I think maybe it's because she wears her Gracie floppy hat and they decided that's okay?

Used to turn off all lights, stop gyroids, turn off music every night...not anymore (except in mayor's bedroom. Can't have light and noise while sleeping, right?).

Last edited:
When I use my umbrella, I don't think the animals tell me I'm soaking wet so I always have it. I often check on my Tiffany and Julian. Hmm guess that's it.

I take my shoes off and put them on shore when I go diving. I mean swimming with your shoes on it's just...no.
I used to do the lights off things but there's too many loading screens now for me to care.
I used to do the bed pj thing too.

I enjoy walking by snails on bushes because I enjoy seeing them "shoop" up into their shells.

Give me a badge called the 'Snail Terrorizer'.

I always take my shoes off before putting on a wet-suit!
I ALSO always use my umbrella when it rains because it's so cute!

Whenever it's a new day, I almost always walk around my town and talk to every villager that's outside, it's become a habit that I don't even notice! :)

This
And things like the net, the shovel etc. I need to have them in the first row in my pockets ^^

I always change my outfit once a week >.< I know it's not like an everyday thing but I still think it's fun to switch it up once and a while. Like in the summer I will always carry around a glow wand, balloon, or bubble wand. Winter I will always carry coffee or a blue glow wand. Spring I carry beans, flower fairy wand, or a balloon. And for fall I like to carry coffee, red/orange balloons, etc.

Is this little, or OCD? I always get my mayors in pj's and put them to bed. Sometimes I'm so tired myself that I forget and am horrified the next morning if I see they are dressed when they come out the door and I can't remember if I left them outside somewhere, or just not in bed. :blush:[/SIZE].

that's... adorable omg

I make it a habit to turn off all the lights before I leave my house. Gotta save that in-game electricity.

Also, whenever I enter a room in my house with a musical box, I'll play it. Same with musical instruments, I'll button smash and create Mozart-esque compositions. B)

i used to put on pajamas and turn off all the lights in my house before turning the game off for the night lmaoo

Back