• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌸🌷All items for 1-2 tbt! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚🌷🌸| IGB, RV, & complete your wishlists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that sounds good. I'm ready whenever you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that sounds good. I'm ready whenever you are. :)

Okay, I'm all ready & have you added rn :blush:

Hi again! Can I please order:
tweeter
yellow balloon
waistcoat
blue dotted dress
yellow dotted dress

Idk if streetpass items are orderable or not, but either way, 10 tbt is fine!

Hii :~) could i get these items;
orderable: telescope
unorderable: could I get every painting / statue but the fake ones? (its for a room)

Thank you <3

streetpass items are unorderable so 10 tbt is correct! c:

Items will be ready in just a couple minutes; If you could open your gates in the meantime that would be perfect ^.^

Sure thing! it may be several minutes until i have it all together but I'll vm you when im ready so you dont have to keep checking back here ^-^

Last edited:
streetpass items are unorderable so 10 tbt is correct! c:

Items will be ready in just a couple minutes; If you could open your gates in the meantime that would be perfect ^.^

Sure thing! it may be several minutes until i have it all together but I'll vm you when im ready so you dont have to keep checking back here ^-^

awesome! tyvm :>

I do have all the splatoon items-- there's 29 total so it would be 58 tbt for the whole set
Unless youre looking for just specific items, let me know! I'll leave you a vm or pm when im ready so you dont have to keep checking back
(Also closing this thread for now)

Hi there,
Could I get the hyrulian scroll and fairy bottle from Medli's rv, please?
Cherry apples, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back