• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌸🌷All items for 1-2 tbt! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚🌷🌸| IGB, RV, & complete your wishlists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mycos9N6sm1qbs47q.gif

20714334.gif
going

offline.gif

after these trades

Hello, do you have the Hello Kitty Dress? I can of course provide TBT, is the price 3 per Sanrio item? ^^

Hi again! Could I get the My Melody bed(3 TBT)? Also, is there a limit for how many flowers you can order?

doodle said:
Hello, do you have the Hello Kitty Dress? I can of course provide TBT, is the price 3 per Sanrio item? ^^
Hi! Yes I do, and yep! it's 3 tbt for every unorderable ^_^

tumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif

Jadeth said:
Hi again! Could I get the My Melody bed(3 TBT)? Also, is there a limit for how many flowers you can order?
Hello! Of course~ Also, the limit is dependent on how much other items i have stored in my dressers (for others' orders). Of course you can always split the order if it's too large. Right now i only have one half dresser filled up, so I can give 150 flowers per trip.

Last edited:
Hello could I get 2 purple tulips, 2 pink tulips, 8 purple pansies, and 8 blue pansies for 20 btb?

May I order the Hello Kitty Dress then for 3 TBT? ^^ I'll be happy to add you and open my gates whenever.

Alright then. Can I update my order to be 20 purple pansies, 10 blue pansies, 10 pink lilies, 15 blue roses, 20 purple roses, and 10 blue violets? Of course with the My Melody bed as well. :) 88 TBT if my math is right. (Also don't worry about any rush at all, I know this is a bigger order. xD Take your time of course.)

Getting it ready! I'll leave you a vm when it is :)

tumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif

Also, going to be going offline after this trade. It's getting late for me

tumblr_me952jFPoT1qdlkyg.gif

tumblr_inline_mg3xrk74Oh1qid2nw.gif

Chelsea's set (33 TBT)
Toby's set (42 TBT)
Etoile's set(39 TBT)
Chai's set (36 TBT)
Rilla's set
Marty's set

----
I'm not sure how many items are from Rilla and Marty's set but you can see that I can purchase all of that with TBT.
It may take days to complete so PM me when ready and tell me the total TBT please.
I'm GMT +8:00 and I think somewhere at morning or afternoon is good.

Hi! I'd like these items pls, I've separated them by RV:

ink-splattered floor, ink-splattered wall, pilot goggles, Splatoon spawn point, Splatoon tower, Splattershot, squid bumper, studio headphones, super sea snail

file cabinet (L), document stack, meeting-room table, modern office chair, office phone, rolling file cart, white office desk

waiting-room wall, cash tray, public telephone, reception counter, reception window, umbrella stand, waiting room bench

futon mattress, banana flower basket, driver’s hat, durian flower basket, model bus, model sailor

29 x 3 = 87 TBT total

20714334.gif
online.gif

getting orders ready​

Last edited:
alright!! you may not have some of these flowers but this is what i'm looking for --
10x blue roses
10x purple roses
10x red carnations
10x pink carnations
10x white carnations
10x jacob's ladders

if you have all of them, that should be 60 TBT total? owo i'll be available all day !!

Hi again~ could I just get a laboratory capsule please?

And a floor light too

Last edited:
Round pillow, stack of clothes, cheese, mug, cabana flooring, HHA raincoat, book stands, plastic file box, toy piano, cutting-board set, chain-link fence, forklift, pylon set, floor light, theater seat, trellis, bamboo bench, bread basket, and tong-and-tray stand?

19 x 3 = 57 TBT.

hello there! could i please order the entire kiki and lala set, minus the shirt and the socks?

10 items x 3 tbt per item = 30 tbt total

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back