Animal villagers you wished that have a different personality?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
I wanted Deli to be Smug since there's no smug monkeys and my dream town has no smug dreamies RIP.
(There's a few PWPs I want from Smug villagers)

#AllPersonalitiesAllSpecies

- a hashtag I made up

1. I would love an Uchi hamster. I see her being BFFs with Soleil.
2. Woolio should be a smug jock.
3. Ursula the big bear should have stayed Snooty.
4. Tammy could be a Snooty little bear cub - whatever her personality is I adore her; she is awesome.

and Deli could totally be a smug :blush:

I have Fang in my town and he's cranky. I have Wolf Link too and the fact that he's smug offsets me since I'm so used to the low-pitched voice. Maybe I just like my wolves cranky

Muffy! She should've been a Snooty or a Normal villager..uchi just doesn't seem fit her.
I was shock when I found out she was a uchi villager.

Last edited:
Muffy! She should've been a Snooty or a Normal villager..uchi just doesn't seem fit her.

I agree. Muffy's personality is just...wow. I actually thought she's Snooty the moment she arrived in my town.

It kinda annoys me that most villager species don't have all personality types. I wanted to have a kangaroo village, but it turned out that there were no jock, lazy or smug kangaroos! What's the point of only having that?

Had Muffy as my Uchi for a year.
Could not feel the Uchi vibe from her.
Found another Uchi. Peace restored. ;)

Pietro should be Lazy, Chief should be Smug and Wolf L. should be Cranky.

I forget that Muffy is an uchi and think of her as mroe a snooty. It also fits for an EG lolita to be an uchi too though!

Viche looks like a Snooty to me. With the way Callie and Marie act in Splatoon, Callie seems Peppy and Marie seems Snooty. Which would also make sense considering the 2 new idols, Pearl and Marina. I think If they had amiibo and villagers, Marina would be a normal and Pearl would be a hard-core Uchi! I just think that would have been the most perfect set of Splatoon DLC.

Felicity should be normal!
I also kind of feel like Genji should be smug... I was surprised when he was a jock villager ^ ^;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh! and Ren?e looks more snooty, and Shari feels like she should be normal too..

Felicity should be normal!
I also kind of feel like Genji should be smug... I was surprised when he was a jock villager ^ ^;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh! and Ren?e looks more snooty, and Shari feels like she should be normal too..

I'm honestly okay with Shari being uchi. I mean theres no other uchi monkeys than shari.

Back