• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal villagers you wished that have a different personality?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
I wanted Deli to be Smug since there's no smug monkeys and my dream town has no smug dreamies RIP.
(There's a few PWPs I want from Smug villagers)

#AllPersonalitiesAllSpecies

- a hashtag I made up

1. I would love an Uchi hamster. I see her being BFFs with Soleil.
2. Woolio should be a smug jock.
3. Ursula the big bear should have stayed Snooty.
4. Tammy could be a Snooty little bear cub - whatever her personality is I adore her; she is awesome.

and Deli could totally be a smug :blush:

I have Fang in my town and he's cranky. I have Wolf Link too and the fact that he's smug offsets me since I'm so used to the low-pitched voice. Maybe I just like my wolves cranky

Muffy! She should've been a Snooty or a Normal villager..uchi just doesn't seem fit her.
I was shock when I found out she was a uchi villager.

Last edited:
Muffy! She should've been a Snooty or a Normal villager..uchi just doesn't seem fit her.

I agree. Muffy's personality is just...wow. I actually thought she's Snooty the moment she arrived in my town.

It kinda annoys me that most villager species don't have all personality types. I wanted to have a kangaroo village, but it turned out that there were no jock, lazy or smug kangaroos! What's the point of only having that?

Had Muffy as my Uchi for a year.
Could not feel the Uchi vibe from her.
Found another Uchi. Peace restored. ;)

Pietro should be Lazy, Chief should be Smug and Wolf L. should be Cranky.

I forget that Muffy is an uchi and think of her as mroe a snooty. It also fits for an EG lolita to be an uchi too though!

Viche looks like a Snooty to me. With the way Callie and Marie act in Splatoon, Callie seems Peppy and Marie seems Snooty. Which would also make sense considering the 2 new idols, Pearl and Marina. I think If they had amiibo and villagers, Marina would be a normal and Pearl would be a hard-core Uchi! I just think that would have been the most perfect set of Splatoon DLC.

Felicity should be normal!
I also kind of feel like Genji should be smug... I was surprised when he was a jock villager ^ ^;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh! and Ren?e looks more snooty, and Shari feels like she should be normal too..

Felicity should be normal!
I also kind of feel like Genji should be smug... I was surprised when he was a jock villager ^ ^;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh! and Ren?e looks more snooty, and Shari feels like she should be normal too..

I'm honestly okay with Shari being uchi. I mean theres no other uchi monkeys than shari.

Back