• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A "sisters" themed town

This is such a cute idea! ^u^ I like these sister pairs too:

Melba and Canberra
Gwen and Friga
Lucy and Gala
Tammy and Cheri
Baabara and Wendy

There are soo many ideas! I swear, somebody should make a 'Brothers’ themed town! Many male villagers look like brothers to me!

Maple & Olive, and Baabara & Cashmere look like sisters to me too, so they might work for a town like this.

I like the idea of Cheri and Bluebear, Eloise and Opal and Felicity and Merry.
So guys, I've been working on the theme and here's my planned villagers:

-Cece and Vich? (Vich? being the older sister)
-Chrissy and Francine (Francine being the older sister)
-Chai and Tia (Chai being the older sister)
-Felicity and Merry (Felicity being the older sister)
-Cheri and Bluebear (Cheri being the older sister)

I have:
-Chrissy
-Felicity

I have ordered:
-Francine
-Tia

I don't have:
-Cheri
-Bluebear
-Merry

I need to buy the figures and cards for:
-Chai
-Vich?
-Cece

If you guys have Merry, Cheri or Blubear please contact me.
God, I really wish the limit would be 12 villagers... I could've fitted in another pair that I really wanted! Eloise and Opal!

Do you have all the pwp requests before limiting the villager types? Because it'll be a max 4 personalities town... so it's better to get all the pwp requests from lazies, etc before having a town of normals. x)
Also, just my opinion, but Chai and Tia and Merry and Felicity are all literally the same people. x)
There's no contrast, the whole pink/blue thing, you know? :)

Do you have all the pwp requests before limiting the villager types? Because it'll be a max 4 personalities town... so it's better to get all the pwp requests from lazies, etc before having a town of normals. x)
Also, just my opinion, but Chai and Tia and Merry and Felicity are all literally the same people. x)
There's no contrast, the whole pink/blue thing, you know? :)

Yep, I'm close to getting all of them, just need about 3 more. 2 from Smugs, one from Jock. Got all the lazies.
Sorry, I got carried away and chose random villagers..
Okay, let's do this again.
-Cece and Vich?
-Cheri and Bluebear
-Francine and Chrissy
-Stella and Wendy
-Skye and Freya
How's that sound? Is it okay or do I need to make a change?
Do you think that I should change Cece and Vich?? It really annoys me that Vich? is Green.

Yep, I'm close to getting all of them, just need about 3 more. 2 from Smugs, one from Jock. Got all the lazies.
Sorry, I got carried away and chose random villagers..
Okay, let's do this again.
-Cece and Vich?
-Cheri and Bluebear
-Francine and Chrissy
-Stella and Wendy
-Skye and Freya
How's that sound? Is it okay or do I need to make a change?
Do you think that I should change Cece and Vich?? It really annoys me that Vich? is Green.

Oh, no need to say sorry! It's your town after all, you should use the villagers you like! :)
I too thought about Viche being green... if you had to buy both their figures just for this it would come as a very expensive town too, haha. x)
I included them in the first post because other than Francine/Chrissy they are the only canon sister pair in AC :)

Back