• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A "sisters" themed town

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Why do I keep having ideas for towns when I can't make them? ;_;
This time I thought of a town, "Sorority", where the villagers would all be female and divided into pairs of sisters, one pink and the other blue(ish).
Cece and Viche. Chrissy and Francine. Skye and Freya. Cheri and Bluebear. Stella and Wendy.
Thier houses would also be placed in pairs, every pair a little away from the others.
The mayor would also have a little sister, and their houses would also be together. One of them could have pink hair and the other blue. The town could also be decorated this way, with pink and blue flowers surrounding each sister house.
Just wanted to get this out of my system. x)

aww that sounds so adorable and its really unique! if you ever make this town, be sure to share your dream address ;)

I'm curious as to how this will turn out too. Yes, please share your DA when you make the town. :)

Thanks guys, byt as I said, I can't make the town unless I delete one of my towns (not doing that in a foreseeable future) or buy a new cartridge, which I won't do because I'm having enough trouble juggling two towns. x)
But I too would want someone to make it... so here's the idea, feel free to take it :)

that sounds so adorable omg

This is such a good idea! When I finish my first town, I totally want to make my second town something like this. I've always wanted a town with just one gender or species, and this is such a creative way to do it. :)

Wow!! I'm starting my town, it's new! Is it okay if I theme my town on this? It's an AMAZING idea!!

Ohhh, such a cute town~ O: I would love to see who does this. ;x;

Wow!! I'm starting my town, it's new! Is it okay if I theme my town on this? It's an AMAZING idea!!

Sure, go right ahead! It'll take a lot of planning to plot reset and adopt those villagers, but it'll probably turn out lovely! Good luck! :)

Ohhh, such a cute town~ O: I would love to see who does this. ;x;

I'm starting on it. :)
Can't wait to do everything!
I just need to get a few villagers and then I'm done with that part!
I'll share my dream address with everybody once I'm done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, go right ahead! It'll take a lot of planning to plot reset and adopt those villagers, but it'll probably turn out lovely! Good luck! :)

TYSM!!
I'm soo excited!
I'm gonna adopt a pair today <3

SIGN ME UP

- OK WHO IS TEAM PINK AND TEAM BLUE?!

Francine or Chrissy?
Cheri or Bluebear?
Chai or Tia?

I think you could have three sororities
- Pink
- Blue
- the ugly ones (just kidding - Home Star reference)

TEAM GIRL SQUAD!!

Last edited:
Cece and Viche, Chai and Tia, and Chrissy and Francine are my favorite sisters because it's so believable. The other ones you mentioned sound good too. I'd love to visit a dream address of this town. :)

Have anyone ever consider this?

719b23bd-c66f-485c-b33d-16ce5a6a5b83.jpg

Poppy and Pecan? Like Pecan is the older sister and Poppy is like the youngest sister.

Nice theme. I have some villager pair suggestions...
((not necessarily pink/blue themed just cute pairs))

Opal and Eloise
Muffy and Etoile/Willow/Stella (they all go pretty well with her tbh...)
Aurora and Sprinkle
Blanche and Gladys
Flora and Julia
Rosie and Lolly
Felicity and Merry
Bluebear and Cheri
June and Pekoe/Maple
Goldie and Portia
Fuschia and Diana/Fauna

Nice theme. I have some villager pair suggestions...
((not necessarily pink/blue themed just cute pairs))

Opal and Eloise
Muffy and Etoile/Willow/Stella (they all go pretty well with her tbh...)
Aurora and Sprinkle
Blanche and Gladys
Flora and Julia
Rosie and Lolly
Felicity and Merry
Bluebear and Cheri
June and Pekoe/Maple
Goldie and Portia
Fuschia and Diana/Fauna

I like the idea of Cheri and Bluebear, Eloise and Opal and Felicity and Merry.
So guys, I've been working on the theme and here's my planned villagers:

-Cece and Vich? (Vich? being the older sister)
-Chrissy and Francine (Francine being the older sister)
-Chai and Tia (Chai being the older sister)
-Felicity and Merry (Felicity being the older sister)
-Cheri and Bluebear (Cheri being the older sister)

I have:
-Chrissy
-Felicity

I have ordered:
-Francine
-Tia

I don't have:
-Cheri
-Bluebear
-Merry

I need to buy the figures and cards for:
-Chai
-Vich?
-Cece

If you guys have Merry, Cheri or Blubear please contact me.
God, I really wish the limit would be 12 villagers... I could've fitted in another pair that I really wanted! Eloise and Opal!

Last edited:
Back