• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OMG I got BONES!! I've been wanting him for the longest

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
My persitance and patience has FINALLY paid off.

I found a map and BONES!!!!

This is my map

WVW69kc3BqE9pYH5vG.jpg
Yeah there are a few flaws, but I am NOT resetting again. I got cherries, circle grass and BONES!!!!

Yeah, I said I was going to take a break but that never happened. I don't take breaks from stuff.

Last edited:
I like your map! And Bones is so precious, I don't blame you! In the bottom bit you could make a small neighborhood or something. Congrats!

Last edited:
Thank you. Yeah, once I decided to just pick a few things I want in a map and let the rest go (and taking a nice deep breath) I came across this map and it had the 4 things I had to have in a map: south waterfall, centered plaza, three ponds or less, and Re Tail close to the dock. I just lucked into having Bones, circle grass and cherries. I'm not going to pass up this likely once in a 'maptime' thing by resetting again.

Last edited:
Congrats! I remember having Cookie as my starter (still have her 2 years later) and I was stoaked! The next day Marshall moved in n.n

Nice! I don't know if I'm going to keep Bones for 2 years but I'm planning on keeping him for a while. Unfortunately his house is kind of in a spot that's going to end up bugging me later (his house is the middle one on the right side of my map that's really close to the edge of the cliff), but for now, he's staying put and I might even find a way to work around his house.

I think this new map is great! My map has a similar beach layout, with a huge circular crevice to the south of town. I find that this area is perfect for flower breeding.

I think this new map is great! My map has a similar beach layout, with a huge circular crevice to the south of town. I find that this area is perfect for flower breeding.

Hmm, that's a good idea. I know I'm going to eventually want pink roses (fairy tale theme and all) so I will likely make use of that area. I did not think of that.

Hmm, that's a good idea. I know I'm going to eventually want pink roses (fairy tale theme and all) so I will likely make use of that area. I did not think of that.

You should - and it also has so many decorating possibilities as well.

For reference, this is what my map looks like:

Town Map.jpg

I got bones and shep AND a good town layout so even though I had pears I kept the town. im still pretty happy with my decision.

Nice! Bones is an amazing villager, but is sadly overshadowed by many people by overrated lazy villagers like Beau and Punchy.

How great! Congratulations! Looks like Bones is in your hands! Be careful not to let him go!
Also, your town map looks great! Especially the house placement. You don't ever have to plot reset!
All of my villagers literally moved in front of my house and they are crowding it. I need to make them leave.
As someone else said, it'll be great to make a neighbourhood along the side or down the bottom.
Well, I'm so jealous!

Back