Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
。・゚゚・Hi Hi!・゚゚・。

So in my 2nd town Pineleaf, the theme is going to be a Pink and White town, with a dash of purple! To make the process go faster, could anyone help with selling me pink and purple hybrids? White flowers are acceptable too!

It would also help me if you guys could possibly help me with Pink+White azalea starts!

*+:。.。I'll buy each flower+start for 2 TBT or 20k IGBs each!。.。:+*

Thank you~!

Last edited:
I only have 1 pink cosmos, is that any good? I also have a bunch of white flowers that I could give for free :)

I only have 1 pink cosmos, is that any good? I also have a bunch of white flowers that I could give for free :)

That's fine! As long as they're flowers, I can take it XD Thank you so much! I'll VM you when I'm ready to pick them up!

Hi, I have 3 Purple Roses, 6 Pink Roses and 12 white roses. 2 TBT each flower, and 1 tbt per white rose (since they're not hybrids?). That equals to 30 TBT. Is that okay?

Last edited:
Hi, I have 3 Purple Roses, 6 Pink Roses and 12 white roses. 2 TBT each flower, and 1 tbt per white rose (since they're not hybrids?). That equals to 30 TBT. Is that okay?

30 TBT is fine! Thank you so much <3 I'll let you know when I'm ready! I'm out right now running errands but I'll be ready soon.

30 TBT is fine! Thank you so much <3 I'll let you know when I'm ready! I'm out right now running errands but I'll be ready soon.

No problem! Take your time. :) Just let me know when you are ready so I can open my gate! :p

Last edited:
i have a ton of pink hybrids! carnations, lilies & roses mainly. i can give 10 of each and throw in some azalea starts for free :)

Last edited:
I have tons of pink cosmos if you would like. I'm not sure how many you would like, but I know I have at least 50. xD

I can get you 16 pink roses, 3 pink cosmos, 5 pink carnations, and 5 white carnations. :)

i have a ton of pink hybrids! carnations, lilies & roses mainly. i can give 10 of each and throw in some azalea starts for free :)

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! When can you trade? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have tons of pink cosmos if you would like. I'm not sure how many you would like, but I know I have at least 50. xD

Sounds good! Saving my TBT at the moment, so do you mind if I pay in IGBs? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you 16 pink roses, 3 pink cosmos, 5 pink carnations, and 5 white carnations. :)

Thank you so much!! Do you mind if I pay in IGBs?

i have 28 white flowers you can buy from me ^^
would that be 56 total?

i have this:

- Sweet olive shoots 3x
- Lucky clovers 3x
- Black tulips 7x
- Orange pansie 1x
- Yellow rose 1x
- Gold rose 1x
- Red carnation 2x
- White carnation 1x
- Pink carnation 1x
- Black rose 2x
- Pink roses 9x
- Perfect Cherry 2x ( NOT 2 baskets, JUST 2 )

Back