• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ☆.。.:*Pink and Purple Hybrids! +bush starts!.。.:*☆

i have this:

- Sweet olive shoots 3x
- Lucky clovers 3x
- Black tulips 7x
- Orange pansie 1x
- Yellow rose 1x
- Gold rose 1x
- Red carnation 2x
- White carnation 1x
- Pink carnation 1x
- Black rose 2x
- Pink roses 9x
- Perfect Cherry 2x ( NOT 2 baskets, JUST 2 )

As I have stated, I am only looking for Pink, White, and Purple hybrids and also white and pink azalea starts, so anything other than that, I do not need nor desire :D I can take your pink carnation, white carnation and your pink roses :3

that's the usual hybrid/ special flower price

that's the usual hybrid/ special flower price

Ohhh I didn't know that. (? ∀ ` *) Sorry. I usually do deals with people where it's 20k per flower. Nevermind then.

So the total is 550,000 bells, right?

I have a baker's dozen of purple roses if you want some, if you have the golden (or any) watering can just plant some white roses in a group and water them daily

I have a baker's dozen of purple roses if you want some, if you have the golden (or any) watering can just plant some white roses in a group and water them daily

I know how to do the purple roses ; v ; I just want to speed the process of filling my town with flowers XD But I would love some purple roses!! ♡ When can you trade

Back