• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Auction Kabuki Moving Out

Finnoli

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Kabuki is moving out of my town in the 8th of this month. My game is currently set to June 28th and I've been going forward 2 days at a time after maintaining paths and weeds and making sure none of the villagers I want to keep are moving. As such I can wait a bit for any offers and for people to be available. I am looking for 30+ TBT or 5 mil+ IGB. I would also be willing to trade for dreamies, which include the following: Fauna, Jacques, Lolly, Mitzi, Peck, Shep.

i'll take him, but i need some time! i'm going to reset my town soon and can't take him until then.
i'll give you the 5 mil igb now though, since i won't have it after i reset :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you don't want my offer please tell me so i'll stop watching this thread, hahah..
i can go up to 10 mil.

I am interested in your offer and would definitely be able to give you some time. I'm just wondering how exactly we could work this out with you resetting your town. I guess you could come over to my town and drop the bells off and then come back again once your ready. I'm going to wait a bit longer to see if any other offers come in though, is that alright?

I am interested in your offer and would definitely be able to give you some time. I'm just wondering how exactly we could work this out with you resetting your town. I guess you could come over to my town and drop the bells off and then come back again once your ready. I'm going to wait a bit longer to see if any other offers come in though, is that alright?

that's fine with me! i still have things to do before i reset anyway, it would be up to a few days
sorry if i seemed rude or anything >~<

You didn't seem rude at all, you're fine! I should be ready in a little bit here, I'll PM you when I am!

uhh--- would it be rude to offer?
i can do 35 tbt and i also have peck in my town! but he just moved in so it'll be a bit for me to get him to move out..

Back