• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Funniest catchphrase/greeting?

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
here is what i have to offer:

HNI_0055.JPGHNI_0021.JPG

I made Jeremiah the frog's catchphrase "bullfrog" as an obvious reference to the song. I also admittedly got kinda dark with Lucky's catchphrase "kill me", assuming he's always in pain.

Nana:
-Hit me (And it actually spread to Monty)
-No evil!
-Pansear

Monty:
-GRAND DAD

Caroline:
-NUTSHACK

Muffy:
-Nikonikoni!

I don't remember the name but I remember telling a villager "LMAO KILL ME"

The greetings are funny too. I had Blanche say "Eat my ***" and Nana with "Fist me daddy" and "Femonkey here!"
and Caroline with "It's the nutshack!"
Gwen with "Fabulous"

Last edited:
Have you seen that one video of a girl chucking a can in the hall and yelling, "This ***** is empty! YEEEET!"

Well, I had my jock villager say, "YEEEET" as his catchphrase. Now every time he says it, I imagine him chucking something at someone's head lmao

Giving Ava "i guess...." was funny
another favorite Sylvia saying "ugh"
i'll never forget when I one time made julian say daddy and it spread to almost every ****ing villager :(
i forget all my other good ones but im sure there is more lol

I have Inkwell's catchphrase be "He does it", and Lolly's greeting is "Bonbond with me!"

DELIJ7wUMAElAss

You can tell this person loves Pietro.

DELI42MUQAAmgLW

Well now I do feel more worried.

DELJo0DV0AAZt5r

Prince want some code language. Why not some assassin code language?

DELKadiVwAMz7yo

Phil could very well be in an anime with his beautiful eyes.
I make my smugs more intense than they should be.​

Back