• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite villager?

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
my favorite villager is Graham the smug hamster!!! he's my best friend in town!

Graham.jpg

My favorite is Dotty! ^^ She's really cute and weird at the same time

Probably Eugene, really like the way he looks and the fact that he's a koala wearing sunglasses

My favorite villager is Quillson! He doesnt seem to be very popular which kinda makes me upset because hes pretty neat.

Unfortunately he moved out because of a month long break I had, I miss the little dude.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Takkun.jpg

Never forget, ridukulous

I like a lot of villagers in Animal Crossing New Leaf. It's difficult to choose just one favorite. xD So... I'll narrow it down to those living in my town. My favorite villager in my town would be Midge. She's definitely a cutie. :3 I couldn't get her in my pervious towns, but I was finally able to get her from someone for my current town. So glad I did. ^.^

I loovvveee Lyman. Even though he's a jock, he's adorable. I need to get some pictures of him and I and put it in this. I'll edit this asap when I get the pictures. <3

Omg the Graham and Punchy pics are so cute!!

My favorite is Etoile. Everything about her is precious to me. She's so adorable with her purple fur and stars, plus she's the sweetest and has the coolest furniture! Everything out of her mouth is rainbow and sparkles. ;3;

Back