WIP Genderfluid (RED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sascha? I actually had a female and male Sascha once in my class xD

Uhhhhh aren't those the kik stickers for Pride and Anime?.... and the bottom girl has pink hair. They also already have names?...
Screenshot_20170707-084604.jpgScreenshot_20170707-084612.jpg
Sorry if this wasn't your intent but yeah they're kik stickers... :T

Uhhhhh aren't those the kik stickers for Pride and Anime?.... and the bottom girl has pink hair. They also already have names?...
View attachment 202752View attachment 202753
Sorry if this wasn't your intent but yeah they're kik stickers... :T

Yes I know. I didn't know they had names though so thanks for pointing that out! I saw them both and decided to pair them and match them more by recoloring a little, red and blue.

Yes I know. I didn't know they had names though so thanks for pointing that out! I saw them both and decided to pair them and match them more by recoloring a little, red and blue.

You still shouldn't recolour existing characters and claim as your own - this is still art theft.

i would like to see you make a character based off of the stickers that would be really cool!!~:)

i would like to see you make a character based off of the stickers that would be really cool!!~:)

tbh i still feel like this would go under art theft since its like,,,if someone made an oc BASED OFF your oc...would that be okay to you?

tbh i still feel like this would go under art theft since its like,,,if someone made an oc BASED OFF your oc...would that be okay to you?

I agree with this one, changing a couple of things doesn't really make it different;;

I remember now why I left this forum :/ I WASNT TRYING TO STEAL IT I WASNT GOING TO USE IT FOR PROFIT ONLY FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT JFC

I have art block. This kinda thing helps me get out of it. I wasn't going to claim it as a ****ing OC.

yeah ***** ive had art block for 2.5 years yet i dont do this trash, sorry dont even feel remotely bad for u & just accept that u made a mistake, people called you out on it, and get over it

What the **** do you have against me? I didn't mean to do any harm Im practicing ****. I wasn't going to use it for profit. I wasn't claiming it as my own. I dont ****ing know who give credit to. I was just using it so compare my own ****ing shading and **** to and to learn new brush strokes on a new app so if you have a god damned issue with that screw off MY thread

i can't understand why you're so angry about people telling you that what you're doing is wrong. please stop victimizing yourself.
to prevent something like this in the future either don't post at all (as you are using it for your own personal enjoyment), get PERMISSION from the original artist and then credit them when you post it, or just do your own original work. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back