Here is my wish list
Also I am looking for these pics:
-Maddie
-Francine

(๑╹ω╹๑ )

I can pay TBT (name your price) or trade items from this list
Thank you!

Last edited:
I've got a whole bunch of the items from your wishlist that you can have for free. Are you available for me to drop them off now?

I've got a whole bunch of the items from your wishlist that you can have for free. Are you available for me to drop them off now?
Really that would be awesome! Yup you can drop off right now if you want :)

hi! :blush:
i can get you the following pictures: isabelle, digby, and dj kk (i have their amiibo cards so it wont be a problem)
in return (i'm looking at your shop hehe) i'm currently looking for purple tulips, but since your stock is low, could i have: 3 blue roses, 3 purple roses, and your 1 purple tulip?
let me know! :) thank youu!

hi! :blush:
i can get you the following pictures: isabelle, digby, and dj kk (i have their amiibo cards so it wont be a problem)
in return (i'm looking at your shop hehe) i'm currently looking for purple tulips, but since your stock is low, could i have: 3 blue roses, 3 purple roses, and your 1 purple tulip?
let me know! :) thank youu!
Sure sounds good let know when we can trade

woah woah! You needed sushi rolls? I can give you all 4 for whatever amount of btb you think is fair (or feel like paying XD) Heck, I can give you 10 if you really need, same with beans :3

I have Moly's Pic! TBT will be fine. How much will you give exactly?

Attachments

• IMG_20170707_075702_499.jpg
    IMG_20170707_075702_499.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Yup! The lucky sushi rolls :]

I have a japanese town, so these are easy to come by, I usually overstock with 30 or so at a time, so you can have as many as you need, like a said, whatever amount you pay that you think is fair is good with me.

I can get you the kero top, wall, and suspender shirt. 5tbt each?

Yup! The lucky sushi rolls :]

I have a japanese town, so these are easy to come by, I usually overstock with 30 or so at a time, so you can have as many as you need, like a said, whatever amount you pay that you think is fair is good with me.

Ooh cool! Can I get like 8 or so can I am pretty sure that I will end up accidentally eating them, would you like 10 tbt?

Back