Buying Wish List ♡ Will Pay TBT or Trade

do you still need the fruit panel umbrella? if so i can give it you for 5 tbt. i don't really want mine anymore:p

Oh hey,

I can offer you the fancy display stand, the full moon vanity as well as the tokonoma.
Having looked at your list for items, would it be possible to trade the full moon vanity for two item of yours and both of the other items for 6 items of yours (since they are from the campside and harder to obtain...).
I would love to trade my items for the exotic bed, exotic screen, exotic end table, exotic chest, exotic bureau; the screen, hibachi and stairdresser.
If it is too much feel free to tell me, as I am not really familiar with all the trade rates and stuff. :p

do you still need the fruit panel umbrella? if so i can give it you for 5 tbt. i don't really want mine anymore:p

Oki, just lmk when you can trade :)
Oh hey,

I can offer you the fancy display stand, the full moon vanity as well as the tokonoma.
Having looked at your list for items, would it be possible to trade the full moon vanity for two item of yours and both of the other items for 6 items of yours (since they are from the campside and harder to obtain...).
I would love to trade my items for the exotic bed, exotic screen, exotic end table, exotic chest, exotic bureau; the screen, hibachi and stairdresser.
If it is too much feel free to tell me, as I am not really familiar with all the trade rates and stuff. :p
Nah it's fine it will just take me a while to get it ready for you

Back