• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist and RV Visits

I can scan Bitty in for you if you would like. I haven't scanned an Amiibo in yet today.

In return, I would love either 2 of these hybrids (pink lily, gold rose, or any black flower) or 5 white cosmos if you've got that. Let me know.

Did you see my post in the thread? You didn't respond.

Oops, sorry Oliver! That sounds fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can scan Bitty in for you if you would like. I haven't scanned an Amiibo in yet today.

In return, I would love either 2 of these hybrids (pink lily, gold rose, or any black flower) or 5 white cosmos if you've got that. Let me know.

I have 2 black roses, none of the others. But that'd be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me when you're ready Coffee!

I have 2 black roses, none of the others. But that'd be great.

Great! I just added you, scanned in Bitty, and opened my gates. I am in Seaside. Please don't run and just follow me to the campground. I will wait there for you and then take you back to the gate when you are finished.

I can get you all of the golden tools for 10 btb each , how does that sound?

I also have some jacobs ladder (need to count how many tho) but im only looking for btb? idk if all your bells are in your sidebar or not

Those are all the bells I have so I'll turn down your gold tool offer. I really only need one Jacobs ladder tho.

I'll send the TBT after the drop off but I'm ready, I've already added you and my gates are open

Oh wow that was quick! OK, I'll go gather the items, sorry it'll be like a moment or two since my DS isn't even on yet ^^;

That's fine! I had added you before and my gates have been open for someone else who doesn't seem to be online anymore.

3 tbt each for all the unorderables on your list? How many hybrids are you looking for?

Just one of each of the flowers is fine! And so far that's 30 TBT? Not counting any flowers

Back