• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist and RV Visits

jack's rv is in my town currently so I could get you a wooden display stand or a few, if you still need them?

The heart indigo balloon was an accident but how much do you want for the rest of the stuff?

Up to you~in game bells could work, I dont mind really. I ordered them and they be here in a couple of hours

Hi!!! I have the chocolate cake, golden screen, and sapling clock. I'll sell each one for 3 TBT!

Hey everyone, I was at work and my laptop was logged in all day. Are any of you still offering?

jack's rv is in my town currently so I could get you a wooden display stand or a few, if you still need them?

That'd be great! VM or PM me when you're available!

Up to you~in game bells could work, I dont mind really. I ordered them and they be here in a couple of hours

TBT or IGN works for me. I'm not sure how much is too much or too little so make an offer?

Hi!!! I have the chocolate cake, golden screen, and sapling clock. I'll sell each one for 3 TBT!

That sounds good to me! VM or PM me so I'll notice please.

i have
-captains monitor
-genie shirt
-navy formal pants
-sapling clock
-toy hammer
-white formal pants

could you buy this all for 4 tbt?

i have
-captains monitor
-genie shirt
-navy formal pants
-sapling clock
-toy hammer
-white formal pants

could you buy this all for 4 tbt?

That feels like a good deal for me! I'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like to visit or host?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That feels like a good deal for me! I'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill drop them off in a bit, doing a quick trade atm!

im sorry, my friend is being unreliable and i cant get you the items:
-sapling clock
-white formal pants
for a while as she decided to bail on our trade. i can give you the other 3 items for 1tbt, and sell you those two at a later time?
im sorry for the inconvenience

I have these:

blue-zap suit
chocolate cake
flashy suit
golden screen

And you can come visit Kapp'n :)

Back