• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Thread for the Older Players

This sounds like a great idea! Hopefully you all don't mind me joining...I used to have a cool group of friends who I chilled with, especially on NewLeaf. Then they started to tell me that they're always too busy to do anything with me, ever lol.

My 3ds code is 3884-0408-7749, if anyone would like to hang out and oh I don't know...go to the island, hunt beetles, or whatever, let me know! This sounds fun! I'm eastern time, if that helps...

Yes in my 30's. I'm new here. Playing the game after a few years. Friend Code: 2552-6143-3977

Last edited:
I'm in my 30s as well. Just started playing again after not picking up my 2DS for a few years. FC is 2337-4857-8252.

Hey Kimobe! I hope you're having a good weekday so far. I added you to my 3ds, in case you fancy a game of tours or whatever! My friend card is below my avatar. Take care!

Hey Kimobe! I hope you're having a good weekday so far. I added you to my 3ds, in case you fancy a game of tours or whatever! My friend card is below my avatar. Take care!

Cheers! I had to put down my 2DS for the moment but I added you. :D I might be up for a tour game sometime, I can't remember which ones don't hurt my hands too much haha, it's been a while...

Haha nice! Well it doesn't have to be tours, we can do whatever. Go beetle hunting, shark fishing, regular fishing, whatever. I'm pretty much cool with anything. But out of all the tours, I do find the hide and seek one kinda fun!

Hello all, 27 myself. I just reset my game and I'd love to have someone visit or visit someone I'm Eastern time zone and I usually play after 6:30-7 pm :) My FC is 5473-0987-9206. Feel free to add me :)

Hi everyone! I'm 21 this year and very interested in making new friends on here! Let's exchange FCs! :blush: :blush:

Don't play often due to work and studies though, I hardly even have time to play... adulthood is tough, but the money also means I can own as many 3ds games I want :p

Last edited:
Hi Nemesis and welcome to the thread. And I definitely know what you mean with the struggle between work and free time... especially when you throw education into the mix too. I honestly think I just sit and stare off into space when I do have free time because I either don't know what to do, or I'm drained and lack the motivation to do anything.

If anyone is still exchanging fcs i'd be happy to! It'll be nice to not go to somewhere like club tortimer and be like "im 26" and everyone who's 14/15 is like OMG YOU'RE SO OLD but it's really not that old...young adulthood lol

Hi Nemesis and welcome to the thread. And I definitely know what you mean with the struggle between work and free time... especially when you throw education into the mix too. I honestly think I just sit and stare off into space when I do have free time because I either don't know what to do, or I'm drained and lack the motivation to do anything.

"stare off into space" Yes that's truly what I do nowadays...and then doze off promptly lmao. My social life is taking a hit too.. though it's expected when you work 8h on most days. Literally the only thing that keeps the awake me company is my 3ds...and bed.

Hope it isn't too abrupt a question but what do you work as currently? Must be real draining if you're off staring into space during your free time :p

Hey everyone! Just gonna jump right in the mix. 23 years old, rather frequent player, and always happy to help out and/or play around :3 I come off crude, but please dont let my lack of a filter make you dislike me. Just let me know when I have offended and I will undoubtedly offer a heartfelt apology!
PM me if you add my fc so I may return the favor!

Hey Plum, Rem and Nem! I added all three of you to me 2ds! Let me know if you ever fancy a game of New Leaf, tours, or whatever!

I'm so happy to see there are people still playing this series in my age group!!! I've been searching for people to play online with, if anyone would like to trade codes, just let me know. Thank-you,KnightsSorrow for creating this thread. :)

"stare off into space" Yes that's truly what I do nowadays...and then doze off promptly lmao. My social life is taking a hit too.. though it's expected when you work 8h on most days. Literally the only thing that keeps the awake me company is my 3ds...and bed.

Hope it isn't too abrupt a question but what do you work as currently? Must be real draining if you're off staring into space during your free time :p

Officially I'm an office administrator for a small business. However my job revolves around predominantly around spare parts sales, a little bit of office admin, and occassionally doing some things in the workshop and some CAD drawing. Plus I have some night classes.... so yay for non-existent social life.

I'm so happy to see there are people still playing this series in my age group!!! I've been searching for people to play online with, if anyone would like to trade codes, just let me know. Thank-you,KnightsSorrow for creating this thread. :)

It's nothing that you need to thank me for. I'm just glad that people are finding this thread useful for finding other players, and connecting with other people around their age. To be honest, I was half expecting this thread to die out after about 3 pages, so to see it still being rather active is rather satisfying.

And hello to anyone new to the thread.

Back