A Thread for the Older Players

I'm happy that I've finally got villagers that I want, in my places that doesn't disrupt or make my paths wonky. Now I can finally start on planting trees and flowers.

I'm happy that I've finally got villagers that I want, in my places that doesn't disrupt or make my paths wonky. Now I can finally start on planting trees and flowers.

A lot of my villagers are living in really awkward areas so I need to sort out path placement before I can let them move out. My citizen satisfaction is also pretty terrible because I chopped down every tree haha
You know when you're playing acnl and you wonder to yourself if you're a tyrant? ;) lol

I know what you mean. I'm fortunate enough to have the amiibo cards/figures for the villagers, and that the game scans in a new version of that character in. Otherwise I swear some of my villagers would be "First you asked me to move in, only to kick me out of town because you wanted to build a path where my house was. And now you want me to move back?"

I really like Pecan she's definitely on my top 20 ac characters. But she moved in almost directly opposite my house, so she has to go.

If there was to be a switch game, I'd love there to be a feature where if you're expecting a villager you can choose "the best place for them to live". Like say Isabelle says "The new villager Pecan is going to move into this town in the next few days, she asked if you could pick somewhere really nice to live".

Last edited:
Hey I wanted to just drop in the thread, I'm 21 and play AC:NL, was wondering if anyone would like to transfer FC's

Hi everyone! I'm Rianna & I'm new here. Who is the oldest person on here? Jw because next week I will be...THIRTY (gasp!). I don't care if ac is considered a kid's game. It's just so relaxing to come home from work and play for 30 minutes before bed as a means to unwind. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great week!

Older than some, sure, but imo, in your 30s isn't old. Old is for a human is 80+ to me.

You raise a good point. I suppose it's as the saying goes, you're only as old as you feel... and I suppose I don't feel that old.

As for ACNL being a "kids" game... technically most games, and a lot of hobbies in general, are designed for kids, but it doesn't mean that they can have a wide appeal. Hell, most kids movies have jokes and references that only adults would get.

Hi all!

So glad I stumbled on this thread! I've just joined the forums and while I think it's great all ages can enjoy AC, I do find it a little weird when the people I interact with turn out to be much younger than me. Good to know theres a community of use 'oldies' out there.

Oh and I'm 27!

Back