• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Thread for the Older Players

*slides in* Woa I turned 18 earlier this year.
Accept me senpais. Ok I'm still a child internally OTL Taking a year off schooling and getting a job soon. Woo. I can totally adult. Or I could if I wasn't 18 and socially messed up. :'D
Anyway, if you guys need any help with anything I'm down, feel free to shoot me a VM.

Hey all I just turned 29 this year lol... yes I know old.. but got back on acnl and want to find some more new friends!
add my fc or send me a message so I can add u too and we can hang out.
im very respectful player and don't run or steal so send me a message if ud like ^^

I'm down. I'm 25 years old xmx.. lmao..
My FC is 0362-0595-1609

Also if anyone has a patchwork table I wouldn't mind to buy it from you? Please?

I'm 18 and it would be cool to visit other peoples towns, i recently just re-bought the game after my sister lost my copy i got in 2013. i was so sad. i poured blood, sweat, and tears into that game. i had all my fav villagers and now i had to start over, albeit refreshing
id love to trade fruits, catch bugs etc and just spend time in peoples towns

A thread for older people would be awesome! I'm 19 and I feel like everyone I encounter on here is a lot younger than me lol :p

Oh add me im 27 and i would like more friends around the same age group. Im from the US so hopefully it doesnt bother anyone, you know different time zones and what not.

Hey mcmuffinburger and lainy and motherofdragons I'll add your fc ^^ u can add me too we can play sometime!

Last edited:
OMG I totally forgot about this thread! :lemon: I've gotten back into ACNL I'm online rn anyone want to play? also reece is buying turnips for 109 bells right now if anyone needs to sell :D good to be back guys xx

I wanna try and collect more silver coins on the island, so I'd totally be up for playing with people within my age group :)

Back