• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Thread for the Older Players

Hello to all the new people and welcome to thread.

I'm sorry that I've been a little absent, between night classes and this place glitching over the last few days, I haven't had much time to be here.

Bump!

It's back to the office again. Ugh. I feel like my summer break was way too short. Are you guys still enjoying summer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump!

It's back to the office again. Ugh. I feel like my summer break was way too short. Are you guys still enjoying summer?

Casually passing by! My name's Jino, just turned 18 a month ago. I just started AC:NL since I finished the other games I was playing. No question that most of this forum's members are on the younger side so it'd be nice to have more mature people to play with! Will be adding everyone in the thread! Hopefully y'all guide me on my fresh AC:NL play through!

FC: 0576-8013-6831

Hello all! I'm Jaws (or Tori, either is good) and I'm 25. I used to feel really awkward about playing "casual" games that are "for kids" so I'm glad to see there are so many other adult players! C:

I have 2 towns, Shei'rah (with my self-named mayor) & Chiffon, but neither of my towns are super developed. I'm online pretty randomly but if you ever wanna visit or just chat, hmu! :)

hullo am new to this thread
But not new to the AC series.

I've 2 towns, one is my fun town and the other is my organized chaos town.

Also I'm 21 and it's awkward to chat with people whom are 10-15, rip.

Hello all :)

Just looking for people that are as active as they can be with our crazy lives.

I'm 21, let me know if you've added me so I can add you back.

I'm new to this forum and 18 so if anyone would add me it would be much appreciated ☺

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey added your friend code ��

Anyone on here want to potentially have an adult acnl discord? I could look into making one. Or if one already exists, I'd appreciate the info for it. :)

Hello everyone, and welcome to the thread.

Anyone on here want to potentially have an adult acnl discord? I could look into making one. Or if one already exists, I'd appreciate the info for it. :)
I'm not sure if there is one, or at least not one that I've seen advertised here.

I'd be interested in joining one, if you make it! :)

I was just about to say that! ^
Hello, and we should make a discord :)

Just found this, and having some more mature people to play with, would be great!
I'm 24 :>

Hi everyone! Feel free to add me, I'm Amy and I'm 25 and been playing AC for years, just started my new town and have come back here.

When I first stumbled across this site last year, there was a fairly active thread called Old Folks. As life happened, I got busy, stopped playing ACNL, and consequently stopped coming on here. But recently I've dusted off my 3DS and started to get back into ACNL... and as such I was a little disappointed that the Old Folks thread has been inactive for a while.

In fact there seems to have been a few threads aimed at older players, that have come and gone in the last year.

Rather than trying to perform a little thread necromancy, I thought I'd start things afresh with a thread where players 18+ can chat, swap FC and just otherwise make friends.

^ This is how i feel 100% i come back and all my friends have gone/are inactive. Like what how where when who? It's kinda sad :/

Anyway Hi i'm Charli ^-^ and i'm 21. I like helping people :3

^ This is how i feel 100% i come back and all my friends have gone/are inactive. Like what how where when who? It's kinda sad :/

Anyway Hi i'm Charli ^-^ and i'm 21. I like helping people :3

It's sort of a downside with online communities, more so if you're an introvert I've noticed. Life gets unexpectedly business, and I don't fault people for that. Or their mood and taste in games change, again I can't fault that. It's just a little disappointing and disheartening that friends and bonds can be so fleeting nowadays.

What's up my people. I'm Peyton, just got back into AC:NL and I forgot how much of a fun game it was. If you want to add me you can. I'm 18

@___@ welp, fall semester classes start for me Monday. Figures the last weekend before I'm under the weather. I guess more of an excuse to stay in and acnl all weekend, ya? Lol. Hope everyone's Friday is going well!

Anyone got any plans or goals with their towns this weekend?

Back