• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Thread for the Older Players

I may not be 18+ but I'm 17 going on 18 and I wouldn't mind people slightly older than me. I have nothing against kids but when they're so young it makes me feel weird.

Thanks Plum and Rem! My time is eastern and I'm pretty good as far as things go. I would just like to have a bunch of super fun times, like everyone else here. Have a great day you all!

Hi Zenia, and welcome to the thread. While I did start the thread predominantly for 18+, I'm not going to discriminate against one's age, especially if you're only a year off. More than anything, this is just a place for connect with more mature players, regardless of actual age, and be free of the "ewww you're old" stigma.

And welcome to the thread Nathan

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm Clair (25) and recently got back into ACNL! Nice to know I'm not the only one! Feel free to add me ��

Hi Claire and welcome to the thread.

Hopefully you had your town set to beautiful and not night owl... like I did.... all my hybrid roses...

My time is Eastern as well! I'll keep my wifi on and be on the look out for you Duke! And Nathan Id love to be your friend, Im adding you right now. Please feel free to do the same (everyone please feel free to do the same :p)

My time is Eastern as well! I'll keep my wifi on and be on the look out for you Duke! And Nathan Id love to be your friend, Im adding you right now. Please feel free to do the same (everyone please feel free to do the same :p)

Aw that's great! Yeah I definitely will :)

hey guys!!! Im Sam!! 22, been playing AC for a long time but just recently started playing NL a few months ago, and I JUST stumbled upon this forum earlier this weeks in hopes to make friends and learn some cool stuff about ACNL that I don't know!! Would love to hear from anyone and everyone, but I especially love the idea of this 18+ group! hope to hear from some of ya!!! :) xoxo

Hi Sam and welcome to the thread. There's plenty of people here, and I'm sure everyone is more than willing to offer help and friendship

Turning 17 in September. I have no place in a thread like this, really, but it makes me so happy that people from different generations and no doubt different ideologies can come together and celebrate something as innocent as these games!

Hello everyone, I'm 19 and looking for some people to play ACNL with. My fc is 0490-6980-0727. Feel free to add me (I will do so with the people who have already posted in this thread)!

I joined the site very recently. I have recently started playing ACNL quite frequently after an extended leave from the game. I have kids that are the same age as most of the forum members here. I am older than anyone I've seen post in this thread yet (42!). I work full time, am generally an anxious person, and this game is a great stress reliever.

Very cool! I haven't been too active this weekend because there was a big chore/project at home that needed to be addressed...but I think I have it mostly under control now.

If anyone is on and fancies a tour or whatever, send a shout here. Have a good weekend y'all!

I got a good 2 week vacation coming up after tomorrow. Get ready to hear from me a lot :p

I'm 28, live in the Eastern time zone, and play often. Feel free to add my friend code, and add me as a friend on here so we can chat it up even when we don't feel like turning on our nintendos haha.

Back