• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Thread for the Older Players

KnightsSorrow

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (14) +
When I first stumbled across this site last year, there was a fairly active thread called Old Folks. As life happened, I got busy, stopped playing ACNL, and consequently stopped coming on here. But recently I've dusted off my 3DS and started to get back into ACNL... and as such I was a little disappointed that the Old Folks thread has been inactive for a while.

In fact there seems to have been a few threads aimed at older players, that have come and gone in the last year.

Rather than trying to perform a little thread necromancy, I thought I'd start things afresh with a thread where players 18+ can chat, swap FC and just otherwise make friends.

Hi :) I just started playing again too and I'm looking to trade fruit and stuff...

I also only want to add people 18+, I'm 21 so I feel a bit awkward adding people younger than me haha I've apples and oranges my town fruit is apples

Last edited:
Hi I'd love to join feel free to add me am 19 btw :)

I'm free now if I could visit your town? I just started mine so it's still new

This is a good idea! I've got nothing against the kiddos, but I did feel weird joining groups just to find out everyone's 12.

Hi! I think this is a good idea, and while I don't have much of an issue with it, it is a bit weird to me when there's somebody on here that's like, 9 years younger than I am. :3 (19)

I'm actually surprised and happy to see this much sudden interest in this thread.

I hope everyone is having a nice week.

It's actually really nice to come across someone older than me. :) I'm in the Oceania discord chat (haven't said much cause I'm shy). I need more oldie friends.

It's actually really nice to come across someone older than me. :) I'm in the Oceania discord chat (haven't said much cause I'm shy). I need more oldie friends.

I'm actually in the Oceania discord chat as well :p

~sighs~ and now it's time to haul my arse out of bed and get ready for work...

Hello, I'm 19... kind of old for a kid, but young for an adult :p

I'm interested :0

So is anything going on right now? My town is new so it's boring and default lol

I'm in the slow process of getting the villagers I want, in locations that won't give me wonky paths. Which is slightly harder given that I don't want to TT, and I've got path designs on all of my characters.

Thank god for the amiibo cards

Question for everyone that has already posted, and for anyone else for that matter... would you rather this thread be the place to connect and chat to people, or would everyone something more dynamic, like a discord chat. I only ask because I'm not sure how many people currently belong to, or how active people would be.

I'm 20 and I'm definitely in.
I'm not too sure if I can get online for awhile though, I don't really have wifi here but I might be able to use my phone as a hotspot.

Back