• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Thread for the Older Players

Hi everyone, I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. My weekend has ended up with a lot of procrastination, as usual.

I joined the site very recently. I have recently started playing ACNL quite frequently after an extended leave from the game. I have kids that are the same age as most of the forum members here. I am older than anyone I've seen post in this thread yet (42!). I work full time, am generally an anxious person, and this game is a great stress reliever.
Welcome to The Bell Tree, and I think that there are a lot of users that find the game as a way to relieve stress and anxiety.

Just started playing again! Relieved no body moved away although that might change. Hit me up if you wanna play.

I'm 33 and from Europe. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

:) I'm 25 and happy to meet some older players. Took a bit of a hiatus for awhile and just picking things back up. I have two 3DS and three towns lol so I have two FC's but the one under my avatar is the one I use mainly. Hope everyone is having a great week.

I believe we met on Stalfos' thread.

That's probably it. After not using the forum for nearly a year, I was a little disappointed to find that it had been inactive for a few months.

How have you been?

:) I'm 25 and happy to meet some older players. Took a bit of a hiatus for awhile and just picking things back up. I have two 3DS and three towns lol so I have two FC's but the one under my avatar is the one I use mainly. Hope everyone is having a great week.

Hi Melsi, and welcome to the thread. I can only imagine that your towns are set to beautiful ordinance. And does it get confusing juggling three towns?

I've been working on my hybrid gardens, one day at a time, since the thread became inactive. I'm on my summer vacation, so I have plenty of time to play online.

Oh sweet! I totally want to join in on this guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got into ACNL a bit late, and just recently started playing again so my town is a little lackluster

Oh sweet! I totally want to join in on this guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got into ACNL a bit late, and just recently started playing again so my town is a little lackluster

Welcome to The Bell Tree and to this thread. And as they say, better late than never.

I've been working on my hybrid gardens, one day at a time, since the thread became inactive. I'm on my summer vacation, so I have plenty of time to play online.

Your entire town and storage must be full of hybrids!

I play on and off a lot, recently I hadn't played since April (therefore haven't been on this site) and just started playing again. I'm 22 :) I lost my old copy and had to start all over, but now I get to experience creating a town again. Gives me a reason to play.

Last edited:
Welcome to the thread Viola, and that sucks that you lost everything. But as you've said, at least now you know how the game works and how to plan ahead.

If you ever need a hand with things, feel free to give a shout out.

Back