• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Thread for the Older Players

26 here and FC in sidebar! Will add in the morning! Anyone else is welcome to add me! Just and I'll add you back! Orange trees in my town of Bento! (Restarted in June)

Hey guys! I don't get much time to play anymore, but I would love to chat and lurk around.

I'm getting back to ACNL after a long hiatus. It's nice to find a large gathering of adults playing. I have sporadic WiFi connections, so I'm not able to get online often, but I'd love to be able to just chat with people. In the oft-repeated sentiment here, it gets a bit weird at times when you know you are older than everyone else on the thread by more than a couple of years.

That being said, my license says I'm 48, which grants me entrance here, but I don't feel old enough to be looking at an AARP membership yet. :p

woo! this sounds like the place for me, I tend to be the youngest in my groups in mmos and such, but here I feel way way to old! my 21st birthday is coming around next week :- D

My town is yonder, and my native fruit is peaches! I'd like having people who can give critique of my town and stuff, as I've never tried to seriously make my ideal perfect town... but getting pointers from others would help! it might be a bit hard to add everyone in thread, but maybe if you ever want to hang out let me know. I think I might be interested in a discord if it was active enough, I'm in gnt, but... I have funny sleep schedule.

Hi, 19 here, add me if you'd like sometime!
Town stuff is in sig, but I'll say it anyways x)

Twinleaf, Apples, started a few days after the n2dsxl came out, and...that's it woop woop

I love this idea of having a place for all the older players, I was on another game and there was something similar to this, but it was like 25 or 30+ xP

If my fc isn't in sidebar then I'll edit it, or this post!

A Zelda forum I used to frequent had a social group for the older members that I had always wanted to join (mostly because I wanted the Cranky Kong gif it had on my profile lol), but by the time I was old enough the owner of the forum had changed softwares and social groups were deleted altogether. Stumbling across this thread just brought me back quite a few years lol

Anyway, I'm 22 and I just recently picked up the game again to give myself something relaxing to do while my boyfriend is at work. We moved in together a few weeks ago and he works nights so the distraction from being alone in a new place is nice. I don't play much during the daytime because of university and work so I don't know how often I could actually hang out with any of you but I thought I'd post in here regardless! My town is called Andale after the little cannibal neighborhood in Fallout 3 and my native fruit is pears.

I've recently starting playing again and looking for some adults to play with, preferably in UK\Europe timezone so you're online when I am.
A lot of my 3DS friends haven't been online in forever so I guess they've stopped playing or moved onto the Switch or something.
I'll be online today and tomorrow so let me know if you wanna play! ^-^

I'm 24, about to level up to 25 in a couple months. If anyone feels like maybe being friends just hit me up with a vm/pm and then we can add each others' FCs and such. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am 25 and have been playing Animal Crossing since Game Cube! Ahhh, so long now. Haha, anyway. I would love to have friends who are older on the game, because of course, it does feel quite weird connecting with children under the age of 18. Please let me know if anyone would like to become friends :3

Hi, I'm an older player from the uk..in my 30's. Looking for friends and my friend code is 1263-6926-0174. I play quite often feel free to add me!

Sounds interesting. I'm 20 soon to be 21

I'll be on around 18:00 onward

UK timezone

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I would love to find some people who I can be 'best friends' with, so that if we are both online, we can go to the Island to play some games, or to help each other with or towns, or signatures or whatever.
I'm in my 20s, and I live in Europe, so my timezone is GMT +2.
If anyone wants to add me, please send me a PM to let me know!

Hi everyone! I would love to find some people who I can be 'best friends' with, so that if we are both online, we can go to the Island to play some games, or to help each other with or towns, or signatures or whatever.
I'm in my 20s, and I live in Europe, so my timezone is GMT +2.
If anyone wants to add me, please send me a PM to let me know!

Adding you now :lemon:

Back