• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Thread for the Older Players

To anybody I have opened my gates, if anyone's interested in visiting. Also feel free to take as much bamboo as possible, trying to get rid of it :/

To anybody I have opened my gates, if anyone's interested in visiting. Also feel free to take as much bamboo as possible, trying to get rid of it :/

I'd like to visit if you don't mind! Would you like anything in exchange for the bamboo?

I'd like to visit if you don't mind! Would you like anything in exchange for the bamboo?

Please take it for free, i was gonna throw it all away anyway:)

just added you now. The gates are open again

Last edited:
hey guys, so i've tried the katie thread to no avail, so i'm coming here. does anyone want to let me bring katie on a little adventure to your town?

I'm currently 28 years old for another 5 months, if you need anything. Feel free to PM me. :)
But sometimes I won't reply right away because I'm not online.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm relatively new to AC. I played about a year ago for a few weeks, but then my DS got stolen. I recently bought a new one, so I'm getting back into AC and looking for some new friends to play with. I'm 21, and my FC is 1306-7498-8740. My native fruit is apples. Also Broffina (female chicken) is all boxed up, so if anybody wants her, she's free. My IGN is Curtis and my town name is Honeydel. I'm in the EST.

Last edited:
Hi ! I'm just recently back so busy rebuilding my town.. I erased all the paths and its a bit of a mess I must say! Been playing quite a while including WW and CF . I appear to be the real Oldie here so far ... didnt quite get through all the pages yet. I'm 43. Feel free to add me or PM to add you. I sometimes have alot of time on here and other days none. I hope to get some folks to visit and go fishing with . Take care !!

Hello, I'm relatively new to AC. I played about a year ago for a few weeks, but then my DS got stolen. I recently bought a new one, so I'm getting back into AC and looking for some new friends to play with. I'm 21, and my FC is 1306-7498-8740. My native fruit is apples. Also Broffina (female chicken) is all boxed up, so if anybody wants her, she's free. My IGN is Curtis and my town name is Honeydel. I'm in the EST.

Hey if you want I could give you all of the fruit + bamboo (I think I have all fruit) if you started a new town. Would this intrest you?

I need to add more people. Probably going to purge the non-playing people off my friends and add some of the folks here if that's ok. =]
I'm 24.

Recently returned after a few year hiatus and was excited to see TBT still going strong and the ACNL free amiibo update. 32 here and my play times are odd because of my job. Would love to make some new friends, just send me a PM if you add me so I can make sure I add you back. Looking forward to hopefully playing with you all. :D

If anybody wants to be friends just shoot me a VM/PM, looking for semi-active players. I'm never really on at certain times so time zone doesn't matter! I live in Cali though, if it matters. And yeah, like I said before, I'm 24. =]

Old lady here, I’ll be 26 next Monday on the 2nd. I get on in the morning and evenings. Would LOVE to make new friends.

Anyone going to be on much this Saturday or Sunday that has perfect oranges or cherries? :) I have perfect pears, apples, peaches if wanting to trade some baskets. My schedule is a little crazy on the week days. I might be around later on Friday depending on how I feel after a surgical procedure. I'm EST time. Thanks!

Last edited:
I love this thread so much. I'm a 24 year old female, I live on the East Coast. I try to be active daily and play as much as I can with a full time job. I usually work mornings so I'm off by 11am EST. 5pm EST at the latest! So I'm usually active in the day/evening. I would love to meet gamers/mayors my age as well. Always welcome to new friends! I, too, had not played in quite some time and in a matter of time I was hooked back into the AC world. (Hoping a switch game makes an appearance soon) but in the meantime I sold my old town (upset about that still) and I'm slowly coming to terms with the amiibo update... but definitely looking for some laid back friends! Thanks for creating this thread.

Edit: just PM/VM if interested!

Last edited:
I used to play this game a lot but haven't played in a few months. I'm dusting off my 3DS and wading through the field of weeds as I jump back into the game and would love to be part of this sub-community. My hours are a bit wonky as they are wholly dependent on how much reading or writing I need to do for school outside of work but I'm usually lurking about. Again, I need to work on cleaning things up a bit around my town but I should be ready to have visitors come over in a day or so :)

I'd probably won't be playing a lot in the near future, but I'd happily trade with you guys. I have perfect oranges. I'm from the UK so hopefully I won't be on at weird times compared to you guys.

Also I feel that my clothing designs are more around my age demographic. So if you guys enjoy games like fallout, mass effect ect. Then you'll like my designs. (Note I will add more over time)

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?433795-KnoxUK-s-Gallery-Workshop-thread

Count me in as well, turning 24 really soon...
>,<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Count me in as well, turning 24 really soon...
>,<

Back