A Thread for the Older Players

Hi there, I thought I'd post here as well. It's great to know there are so many other players in their 20s :3

My day has been great so far - I'm still on summer vacation, lazing on the couch while waiting out the monsoon rains and playing AC. Marshal just moved into my new town, so I'm pretty excited since I've never had him before and think he's cute.

I love when hyperness hits at 8 pm. From daily stress and coffee. It waited until 8 pm to kick in

I guess I get to play New Leaf a lot then!

Hi! This is actually my first post on this site - I joined a few minutes ago!

I'm 25 and I've recently started getting into New Leaf but very few of my friends play it so it feels kinda lonely. I want to start working on my town and making it perfect so I figured this site would be a good fit!

I'm 25 and I've recently started getting into New Leaf but very few of my friends play it so it feels kinda lonely. I want to start working on my town and making it perfect so I figured this site would be a good fit!

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree, and to the world of ACNL. If you ever need help with something, feel free to ask.

Hello I'm 32 would love to play I've never visited anyone's town I've been playing for a few years by just got a new Rd and started a new town recently. Add me and I will add back

24 here.

Sounds good,
I don't always have time to play ACNL,
but I'm always willing to help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome!

Last edited:
Yo! 19 here. I just turned 19 about a month ago, so I'm BARELY in. I've been on the forums for awhile now and I've seen this thread a couple of times. Hope everybody's doing okay!

Last edited:
Hey! I'll be 19 in September. Since I'm in college, I dunno how much time I'll have after summer ends, but if anyone wants to add me feel free (and lemme know so I can add you too)!

Hi Blue, and welcome to the thread. It sucks how much work and studies can chew up one's time. But feel free to stop by here any time to chat, regardless if you time to play or not.

Back