• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

i made a merengue charm for my phone

riinasuu

sherb is baby
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
awwyea, i wanted to make my own phone charm thing, whatever it's called and chose to make
merengue and it turned out pretty well for the first time I've ever made one?? obviously there would be some stuff
I'd do to improve it in the future if i ever made another one, but im pretty damn proud of myself :^))

cVGRdwD.jpg
(had to use blue-tack to get her to stand and not fall over)

awwyea, i wanted to make my own phone charm thing, whatever it's called and chose to make
merengue and it turned out pretty well for the first time I've ever made one?? obviously there would be some stuff
I'd do to improve it in the future if i ever made another one, but im pretty damn proud of myself :^))

View attachment 202605
(had to use blue-tack to get her to stand and not fall over)

Aw it's so adorable! <3 That's actually really good for a first time charm. I'd love to see you make more charms in the future! :)

This is super cute! I've had thoughts of getting charms premade c:

That looks amazing! I can't believe it's only the first one you've even made and it already looks that good!

Back