• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do I...? 🎶

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mystery New Balloon Token
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
I cannot figure out how to add, like, musical notes and other icons/clip art to my title and also in the body of a post when I start a thread or post in someone else's thread.

Will someone give me details, please? These smileys I can do... ;)

Last edited:
Do you mean emojis? http://getemoji.com/ Here's a pretty comprehensive list of them, not sure all of them works on here though. Might be other sites that aren't as heavy loading, but yeah google a site and simply copy the one you want and paste it into the title.

As for notes, hearts and other "alt+numbers" symbols they are either made my pressing "alt" and some numbers, or you can copy from eg. http://www.alt-codes.net/music_note_alt_codes.php here if you want some notes for example.

It worked this time! Thanks, Sheila! I thought I would have to download it all on my computer and didn't want to do that...

Nope, not anymore...saving as question marks...:( ��

Last edited:
The pink music notes are showing up in your thread title for me!

Hi, yes, I see the ones in my title, though they are purple for me. But see the two ?? in my one post, after TBT frownie face? That is where I copied and pasted the notes, also, and they show up until I save, then become question marks.

Btw, thanks for taking an interest in my wanting to learn how to do this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trying some things here...

Yeah, this seems to be working for me now...�� I thought...��

It works sometimes. Is that what Sheila meant when she said "not sure all of them work on here"?

Last edited:
Some of them just don't, for whatever reason. On certain devices, they'll also show up differently. On my screen, your musical notes are blue (and the ones you just posted are black). There are also question marks in the "this seems to be working for me now" thing you just posted.

I don't use them often enough to know which ones work and which ones don't, though.

Some of them just don't, for whatever reason. On certain devices, they'll also show up differently. On my screen, your musical notes are blue (and the ones you just posted are black). There are also question marks in the "this seems to be working for me now" thing you just posted.

I don't use them often enough to know which ones work and which ones don't, though.

Thank you, I appreciate your help. Guess I will keep experimenting here on my own thread later when I feel like messing with it again! Ta ta for now!

Alt and 3 at the same time make ♥
Alt and 781 ♪
Alt and 782 ♫

I use these all the time~ they show up in any device too :)

I am so not knowledgeable about this. Can you be more specific, please? I see the alt key, at least. LOL

I am so not knowledgeable about this. Can you be more specific, please? I see the alt key, at least. LOL

You have to use the Alt key and the number pad. You hold down the Alt key and then push all the numbers individually, f.e. Alt(hold) + 7 + 8 + 1, but make sure your numberpad is also activated because some keyboards and laptops have options to turn them off.

You can find all the codes for that here: http://www.alt-codes.net/

here i go...♪

?

And....num lock has to be on...

Finally, I think I've got it!! Yay, thanks everyone!

Back