Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I...? 🎶

Bells
    NN ID
    Timezone: MST

How do I...? 🎶

I cannot figure out how to add, like, musical notes and other icons/clip art to my title and also in the body of a post when I start a thread or post in someone else's thread.

Will someone give me details, please? These smileys I can do...
    Last edited by Nenya; 07-17-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    Mayor Rafael of Novaria & Villagers: Alice; Apollo; Fang; Felyne; Jacob; Joey; Kyle; Mathilda; Octavian; & Poncho are awake now

Mayor Nenya of Elenrast & Villagers: Apollo; Fang; Felyne; Jitters; Kiki; Mallary; O'Hare; Ozzie; Pekoe; Phoebe

Bells
    3DS
    1951-3144-3457
    Hot Feather
Gift received at Yesterday, 09:40 PM from JustinPinkyGoombaInvader
Gift received at 09-12-2017, 02:34 AM from Capeet
Gift received at 08-21-2016, 11:10 AM from BiggestFanofACCFGreen Fair Pinwheel
Gift received at 01-13-2015, 02:07 AM from Justin
    Do you mean emojis? http://getemoji.com/ Here's a pretty comprehensive list of them, not sure all of them works on here though. Might be other sites that aren't as heavy loading, but yeah google a site and simply copy the one you want and paste it into the title.

As for notes, hearts and other "alt+numbers" symbols they are either made my pressing "alt" and some numbers, or you can copy from eg. http://www.alt-codes.net/music_note_alt_codes.php here if you want some notes for example.

Bells
    NN ID
    bump
    Mayor Rafael of Novaria & Villagers: Alice; Apollo; Fang; Felyne; Jacob; Joey; Kyle; Mathilda; Octavian; & Poncho are awake now

Mayor Nenya of Elenrast & Villagers: Apollo; Fang; Felyne; Jitters; Kiki; Mallary; O'Hare; Ozzie; Pekoe; Phoebe

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Winner Bowie's Avatar
    Bells
    Gold Trophy (First Place)
Gift received at 09-14-2017, 01:13 AM from Justin
Message: You won First Place in the TBT Fair 2017 Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament!Hot FeatherCool FeatherPinkyThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchBronze Trophy (Third Place)
Gift received at 09-03-2016, 03:12 AM from Justin
Message: You won Third Place in the TBT Fair 2016 Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament!
    Sheila already answered your question. There's no other way to get 'em.

Bells
    NN ID
    It worked this time! Thanks, Sheila! I thought I would have to download it all on my computer and didn't want to do that...

Nope, not anymore...saving as question marks... ��
    Last edited by Nenya; 07-17-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Bells
    3DS
    3067-5301-0551
    June Birthstone (Pearl)Cherry (Fruit)Peach (Fruit)Apple (Fruit)どChocolate CakeChao Easter EggWhite VioletPurple VioletMint
Gift received at 11-11-2016, 01:10 PM from Chicha
Message: I'm totally fresh and you know it!Mother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-09-2016, 02:07 AM from glowTasty Cake
Gift received at 11-20-2015, 10:56 PM from FloatyFlare
    The pink music notes are showing up in your thread title for me!

Mayor Megan | Town of Light
    Mayor Vivian | Town of Bijou

Please like my post or VM/PM me if I don't respond to a thread.

Bells
Message: You won First Place in the TBT Fair 2017 Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament!Hot FeatherCool FeatherPinkyThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchBronze Trophy (Third Place)
Message: You won Third Place in the TBT Fair 2016 Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament!
    They work for me as well. You have to be on a device that can display them.

Bells
    NN ID
    Hi, yes, I see the ones in my title, though they are purple for me. But see the two ?? in my one post, after TBT frownie face? That is where I copied and pasted the notes, also, and they show up until I save, then become question marks.

Btw, thanks for taking an interest in my wanting to learn how to do this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trying some things here...

Yeah, this seems to be working for me now...�� I thought...��

It works sometimes. Is that what Sheila meant when she said "not sure all of them work on here"?
    Last edited by Nenya; 07-17-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Bells
    Some of them just don't, for whatever reason. On certain devices, they'll also show up differently. On my screen, your musical notes are blue (and the ones you just posted are black). There are also question marks in the "this seems to be working for me now" thing you just posted.

I don't use them often enough to know which ones work and which ones don't, though.

Bells
    NN ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Some of them just don't, for whatever reason. On certain devices, they'll also show up differently. On my screen, your musical notes are blue (and the ones you just posted are black). There are also question marks in the "this seems to be working for me now" thing you just posted.

I don't use them often enough to know which ones work and which ones don't, though.
    Thank you, I appreciate your help. Guess I will keep experimenting here on my own thread later when I feel like messing with it again! Ta ta for now!