What villager do you think is the most funny looking or creepiest?

Hazel the squirrel. She'd be pretty cute if it weren't the weird unibrow lol. The catchphrase doesn't help

Most of the kangaroo villagers are pretty goofy looking, their little extra heads don't help make them more pleasant.

Static.
Went from looking like this in other games:

To looking like this in New Leaf:
latest

Just looking at him makes me irrationally angry. Easily the most punchable face in the game.

Rasher because of that smile lol.He is cool though only because now I imagine him as a cool thug because of the dream house he wanted in Happy Home Designer! "Heist Central"

Hazel the squirrel. She'd be pretty cute if it weren't the weird unibrow lol. The catchphrase doesn't help

Static.
Went from looking like this in other games:

To looking like this in New Leaf:
latest

Just looking at him makes me irrationally angry. Easily the most punchable face in the game.

They're both adorable, even though I miss Static's old look..but not that much.
To be honest, I was kinda shock when I first seen it lol.
Also when Static is actually angry, he looks angry instead of happy like it was in the older games.

And his picture he gives you have his original look.

Anyway I think this villager is creepy:

Al_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I can't even look at his face with going 'ugh'.

Also Beardo, especially in some of his fanart lol

Last edited:
Jambette is definatly the funny looking one, My boyfriend adores her since I really dislike her and got unlucky enough to get her card twice so I like her in a weird way.

As for creepy I think Limberg... He just looks very off IMO

I usually like the more of the "ugly" villagers so it doesn't bother me when I see them. But Barold gives me bad chills with his design. Just nope. I cannot deal with him.

I don't mind Beardo too much; like I don't like him that much, but he has a nice house and he's okay so while he's never gonna be one of my dreamies if he turns up in my town I'm not gonna be like "EW! Get him out IMMEDIATELY!" either.

Monique on the other hand is a villager I really hate. She replaced a villager I really liked after a hiatus on one of my old towns and I just think her character design is super ugly.

I was unlucky enough to have Limberg in my town, but luckily I got him out asap. Even though I've never had him, Graham seems a little off putting to me.. he creeps me out.

When I first got acnl three years ago I thought that Paula (the bear) had a third eye xD
I soon realized it was just her headband, but I still think she is pretty creepy looking lol

The only one that really bothers me is Klaus.

Awwww, Klaus the sweetie pie Roman bear emperor my town doesn't deserve. :D I'll have to get someone to hold him for me if I end up resetting due to a problem I've been having, I really like him.

Sparro is a villager where I've seen people think he's adorable but his eyes make him utterly horrifying to look at, in my opinion.

Back