• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Discussion: Opal the snooty elephant

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I personally really like this villager, but sadly I've come to know her only a few days ago, I wish I would've met her sooner. Her design is really fascinating, I don't really know why (probably her eyes, I fell in love)
She's not that popular from what I know, but I'd still like to hear some opinions about her :)

I love her! I actually have her card *clingy hands* She is just so pretty looking.

She's in my cycling town at the moment and I like her.I've had her yellow sister Eloise in my regular town for a long time and they're very similar.Opal's house is a lot nicer than Eloise's.

she's not bad, but i don't really want her or anything

I like the mint green color of her! I think she just gets overshadowed by other elephants, like Tia and Chai. Still, I can see why you like her. Her eyes are very pretty. :3

Last edited:
I've had her in my town, I don't really like the elephants villagers ~ besides from Tia ~ but I like her design.

I had a bad experience with her in the gamecube version. Snooty villagers were just plain rude back then :'c

She's in my town right now and I like her well enough, but I prefer Eloise so I'm not gonna keep her here.

I happen to have both opal and eloise in my town (opal was one of my first 5 villagers, and eloise was from someone's void oops), and i quite like them besides the fact that they are so so similar (snooty elephants) :blush:

She's really cute. I had her in my first Gamecube town, and I think she managed to show up in one of my Wild World towns as well. Snooty villagers back then were always fun to have.

I like her. I have her sister Eloise the yellow elephant in my City Folk town.

I'd have her in one of my towns right now but Mint is currently my green Snooty so Opal is on a waiting list.

If Mint ever leaves I'd totally bring Opal to my town.

I have opal in town. I really love her design, plus she reminds me of my room mate when she had green hair :'D

Back