Villager species you wish existed?

lunarinterlude

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Are there any species you guys wish existed for the villagers? The addition of deer got me thinking. I'd love to see fox and skunk villagers (since there's already Redd and Kicks), but I'd also love some lizard ones. Ferrets or bats would be cute. Some aquatic ones (dolphins?) could be cool too!

What about you guys?

I agree with you; skunk and fox villagers would be make a really awesome. Hopefully, they'll consider it for the next installment. But I would also like to see more "night time" villagers like bats and owls. It would be cute to see more villagers coming out during the night and sleeping through the day.

Bats and owls would look pretty cool, although adding owls as villagers I think will make Blathers/Celeste less special.

I would love to see all of these that people have suggested! I'd also like to suggest bushbabies and rats, which could be like the mice but a bit chunkier. I think it could go a long way to clearing their name.

Owls sound like such a lovely idea! Celeste and Blathers have such nice designs. I would love to have a town fully inhabited by owls. :')

I agree with you; skunk and fox villagers would be make a really awesome. Hopefully, they'll consider it for the next installment. But I would also like to see more "night time" villagers like bats and owls. It would be cute to see more villagers coming out during the night and sleeping through the day.
I want tortoises! We already have Tortimer so I don't see why not.

I totally forgot about owls and tortoises! I'd love to have those as villagers.

Owls and llamas :D

More bird types like maybe a cockatiel. And also dog varieties like different breeds. Maybe a chihuahua lol

I'd love the different birds! Maybe even hummingbirds?

Skunks and Owls would be amazing in the next installment, I would fill my town full of Skunks though :3

I would really like to see snakes at some point as weird as it is.

Maybe a Squid (Splatoon reference) I'm not sure what else because everyone has such great ideas haha

I think I'd want some more villagers that are blatantly a specific theme! As long as that happens I'd be A-OK with whatever they end up doing!

Bats for sure! I'd love to see armadillos, pangolins, or possums, too, even as just secondary characters.

Fox and skunk villagers would be really adorable! I'm quite content with the villagers we have now, so there's nothing that I think absolutely needs to be in game but I guess maybe some more giraffe villagers? giraffes are my favourite animal, and i'd like to see more giraffes outside of Gracie tbh. Since for a giraffe, Gracie really doesn't do the species justice. I'd also like some bats too maybe, but again it's not something I feel like needs to be added. Some gloomy looking bat villagers would be nice though.

How cool would it be if you could unlock an underwater area to your town with whale, fish, octupus and dolphin villagers?

Back