Have you ever shipped your villager with another?

Stitches and Bluebear definitely love each other. They always change into the same outfit and adopt each other's catchphrases. Also they live next to eachother in my town so

oh god, i always wondered if i was the only one who did this. tbh i think elmer and julian would be adorable together... elmer is like, the lazy older one and julian is so smug lol

I ship Marshal and Keaton in my town.. the thing's they've said about each other is just... oho ',:3
It's honestly adorkable

dotty & ankha, what what! ;) the two were talking about starting a band together, and they were heart-y and happy and i was going to play the triangle, because i was clearly not a part of whatever they have. :>

//slaps down my octopus kids
Marina and Octavian. Hands down. I get super excited whenever any of my villagers talk about the both of them together, or if I see them talking to each other or... even just standing close to each other, really... I HC that he's too grumpy and shy to admit he likes her, but he's always walking over to her house and watering her flowers for her :')

For some reason probably CeliaxApollo, they're both eagles and I thought they go well together :3
Also, Chrissy and Francine x Genji. They all live next to each other (Genji in the middle, in an exact row XD) and I think that Chrissy/Francine fight over Genji.

Honestly though nothing hinting to this happens in game so yeah :( Sad

Last edited:
marshal and sally! i kept finding them hanging around each other even though their houses are on polar opposite ends of town, and i kept seeing them in conversation- they always broke apart when i approached to snoop, so hmmMMMM suspicious!

also, they kept sending each other presents and overall the vibe was real!!

Back